We lived up to our crew name! Nakify July 1st timers trip report!!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by SD_Couple, Aug 5, 2012.

1. SD_Couple

SD_Couple Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    Where do I begin.. so much happened, we met so many great people that I'm still at a loss for words on the trip. I'm gonna try to go in order but the days start to mesh all together....

Arriving:

Finally after a long sleepless night of flying and being in airports we have made it and there's one final thing I have to worry about... Red light / Green light... what will I get??? Green light baby, oh yeah. I was releaved! We made it to the resort quickly after getting our transfer. USA Transfer was AWESOME!!! So helpful and quick! We get to the resort and our room was ready. We ended up switching rooms to have a better view of the oh so BORING quiet pool. I think our balcony got the most action/use out of anyone that was there while we were. Norm and I spent the rest of the day walking around checking out the resort and becoming familiar with it. We got in the pool and had a blast. That 1st night we didn't know anyone. When we went to Patty O's we met hrdWay8 and then I grew some balls and went up to who I thought was Texastrainer( Pete). I'm normally not the type to just walk up to someone i don't know so when I went up to him I asked him if he was from the fourm and he told me NO......... So i said thank you and walked away.... shaking my head saying to myself yes it was totally him. We called it a night and went to bed early.

All the days that sort of run together.....

We met up with WacoTxCpl - Shawn and Jessica- to start the trip off and headed to the sexy pool. This is where most of our time was spent! And I must say what a great way to spend our days. It was so much fun! We met up with Danny and Kevin from gothedistance and Pete - Texastrainer (yes it was him from the night before... he thought I asked if he was from some where else.) Spent the day in the pool partying and having a great time!!! The next day we spent all day if I remember correctly in the pool till that evening. It was anything goes and WE totally participated. That was a great ice breaker to really get everyone of us 7 comfortable with each other. Again a GREAT night. We didn't get much participation from other so our group had to carry the game. Danny paid the price for that. Can't blame her for not making it out the next day. I will always remember that night. Monday part of the group (Shawn, Jess, Norm and Pete) went and did to Bob's (underwater scuba scooters) during the day. Danny spent the day in the room recovering and Kev and i spent quality time at the sexy pool. The next day we spent half the day at the sexy pool and then we all (the 7 of us) rented a catamaran. It was just us 7 and the bartender and the capitan on the boat. It was great. We snorkled and skinny dipped through out the afternoon. Wednesday was spent in the sexy pool. We cheered Jess from wacotxcpl on in the Ms. Temptation contest. Which in my honest opinion she was robbed of the title. Nothing against Nozzle(Heidi) I just thought Jess did a much better job. But oh well can't change it now. We met Chris and Tiffany from Traco and even held seats for them at the revelation show... which they didn't make it to... They were struck with 1st day syndrom.... I must say... we had no idea that we would partake inthe revelation show... but Norm did... and he did us well!!!! Thursday yet again was a day spent in the sexy pool. However, I by this time was getting tired of the sun and humiddity so I took a breather in the room. When I finally arrived back at the sexy pool I met some great new couples. JDB- Jackie and Jason, T&JG- Todd and Jen, BJSSJS -Brent and Sara, and Daphneinok- Daphane and Jeff. Spent the afternoon and night again partying till late in the night. Almost every night ended with a group of us in the sports pool till 2-3 am. It was great. Friday was the infamous Toy Party Night... Jason and Jackie and Norm and I scooped out the cigar bar and other places to host this thing. Norm and Danny worked their magic and got us into Nice Shoes for the party. It was awesome to even have a bar with bartender included in there. It was just our group. Ton's of people came in that day; ChangoDeMadera- Timea and David, WindyCityCpl Darwin and Jessica, Sheppertrons- Lizzy and Chris.
    Last and Final Day- :( The boob cruise!!!!!! Norm and I were so excited for this day. We knew we were going to go out with a bang!!!!! And boy did we! The boob cruise was fun. Didn't have as much fun as i thought I would have. But I was one that was dealing with a little sea sickness and the sun was a lot to handle. But will totally do it again just hopefully next years will be early on in the trip not the last day. I must say though the after cruise party in the pool was the absolute best time!!! Thanks to Danny and Kevin a few cans of AI Whipped Cream were brought out. There was lots of fun happening with those cans. All i can say though is what happened at the sexy pool that day was what I was hoping for at least at one point during the trip. Great times with Jason and Jackie that day!!! Except for Jackie passing out that night..... geeesshh on our last night.... You can make up for it next year. That night though was one for the record books for Norm and I. We partied our asses off with a group in the sports pool. Playing a lasting game of truth and dare. Where i must say Danny did a great job of letting loose! Who would have known... your secret is safe with us.... well and the few others that were there playing with us!!!! Naked chicken fighting, which we were told to stop cause we couldn't be out of the water showing our butt cracks... lol The night ended at 4 am with us having to call it quites. All I can say is Timea, Norm and I will always remember your send off and can't wait till next year!

Day we left :( :( :(
    Yes we ended the night at 4 am and had to be up by 5:30 to make sure we had everything packed and ready for our transfer to be there at 6:15. 1.5 hours of sleep was SOOO not enough but at least it was something. We were picked up and taken to the airport. Our flights were great. We even upgraded from coach to 1st class for 100 bucks total on our flight from Phoenix to SD. Which was great. Just to have the extra room was great.

So all in all our trip was a blast. The people we met made our trip and we are so ecited to have great new friends. We can't wait for next year!!!! The Nakify July crew will be back in full force!!!!!!!!!!!

2. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Wow, sounds like you had a blast! Good to hear that you rocked Temptation and are counting down the days until your next trip. :icon_cool:

3. jeffNalisa

jeffNalisa Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 1
    Sounds like we missed a great time. Thanks for sharing!

4. hrdway8

hrdway8 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 1
    It was great meeting you too. I didn't put 2 and 2 together until I returned home and figured out you and Norm were SDcouple. Glad to hear you had fun, but a bit disappointed after reading your TR that you didn't join in on the Naked Tequila Volleyball with us ;). Could have used you both to keep the game going!

5. WindyCityCouple

WindyCityCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We had an awesome time! It's too bad we only got to hang out that one night together. I was still a bit shy that first night :) There's always next year!

6. Jason&Jackie

Jason&Jackie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 2
    It was great meeting you as well Darci and Norm! Next years group sounds like it's going to be much much bigger! We definitely need to plan a get together in a central location sometime soon! Just have to find a place that could handle all the crazy people in our group lol.

:headbanger:

7. SD_Couple

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    Sounds like a trip maybe to Vegas is needed to handle us all!

8. gothedistance

gothedistance Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Great Trip Report! Thank you both for doing so much to get Nakify July rolling. We loved meeting you (and everyone else). So much fun!

9. WindyCityCouple

WindyCityCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Vegas or New Orleans! New Orleans is crazy!

10. SD_Couple

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    I told Darci we needed to extend our trip...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice