Very Short Report.

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Uphill, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Uphill

Uphill Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, we had a blast minus a couple set backs.

Things we learned and noticed.

First off. We met so many sweet nice, genuine people. Like everyone says, "nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit!". That is pretty much sums it up.

Temptation is exactly what people say; you make it as wild or conservative as you like. We kept it pretty calm.

The minimal setback: Although, my wife got sick and I slipped on some tile and broke two ribs (found out yesterday) we still had a blast. YES, when it rains it gets SLICK so please be careful!!

My wife wears super small bikinis although she does not go topless. We always think it is funny that she wears the smallest g-strings but doesn't show her boobs, but we see may other women with full big bottoms and no top. Again, nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit! LOL.

Volunteer for some of the pool games. It is completely embarassing, but you will never forget it.

Be aware, there are cameras and there are already photos going around of my wife. She doesn't care and is proud of her body, but others may not be so keen on the idea of pix floating around on the net of their stay.

We went to the Asian restuarant first. My wife is Asian and she wanted to try it. We thought it was average. The Italian on the other hand was very good. We lived in Vegas for nine years and it was as good as most of the higher end Italian we had there.

USA Transfers was GREAT. They got us to and from without a hitch. We told them to pick us up at 9:30am on Sunday and when they showed up it was 9:27. It doesn't get much better than that!

We are not swingers or even swayers (yeah, I know boring). People are VERY respectfull of what you do. Only one time was there a problem. It was this really drunk guy and his so called very embarassed girlfriend. He was groping and all over a lot of women. Next thing we heard was he was beat down and kicked off the property. So they don't stand for that crap.

We hope all the gals we gave Malibu Strings bikinis to enjoy them! Spreading the joy of G-strings everywhere!

Thanks to CCC for all the great tips. It made our trip great!

Have fun and we hope to see some old friends and make new ones next time we go!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  2. Uphill

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh we took a short trip to the Isle Mujeres. It was great. Next time we are going to spend a little more time away fromt he resort sight seeing. It really broke the trip up and was a lot of fun.

Oh my bad, I should have posted this in the Reviews forum. If a mod would like to move this, it would be appreciated.

3. HereComesTrouble

HereComesTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    Good tr. thanks for taking the time. Sounds like the rain put a damper on things. We got lucky on our last trip...10 days and it only rained the day we were leaving. Lol. Hope you heal quickly. Maybe try July next time? 38 days til our next trip. Can't wait!

4. Uphill

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ahh, the rain was minimal. It didn't bug us at all.

5. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice TR...Thanks for sharing!!:headbanger:

6. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Short or not.. looks like you had a great time. Thanks for taking the time to write a TR....

7. Escalade

Escalade Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Stupid cameras.....resort isn't enforcing that policy huh?

8. MichiganCity2

MichiganCity2 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0

We are with you Escalade. The resort needs to put the whammie on those cameras. It would change the whole place and everyone could relax and have fun.:lotsofmichaelfs:

9. BIG JOEP

BIG JOEP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Sure were enforcing it when we were there!!! Yelled at Tim for taking pics of his wife!!! Said you might be getting other women in back ground.

10. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    during the contest ( Iron woman ) They was yelling at anybody who taking picture !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice