Vegas trip advice

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by DLC5681, Sep 8, 2016.

1. DLC5681

DLC5681 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Since TTR is going to be closed during my birthday month, we are thinking about booking the Artisan Hotel in Vegas. Has anyone ever stayed there and was it worth it??

Darla

2. Fitgator

Fitgator Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We really liked the vdara hotel. Nice big rooms with small kitchen area. We haven't stayed at the artisan, so I cannot say.

3. DLC5681

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks! I will check into that one.

Darla

4. knowwhatimean

knowwhatimean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +980 / 0
    I stayed there 2 years ago. The hotel is a little bit older but it has a very unique feel to it. The room was clean but small. The pool area is small but it does offer topless optional which was nice. The bar area is nice and the party at night goes on till like 4 or 5 am usually. So if you're not a huge party animal or like to go to bed a little earlier than that it kind of sucks trying to sleep. The only other thing that sucks is that its kind of far away from the strip. It was like a $25 cab ride there and back every day so that added up pretty quick. Oh an it tends to cater to swingers if that's something you'er looking for.

5. DLC5681

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for letting me know about the price of a cab. We hadn't decided about wether we would rent a car or not, but at $25 a ride to the strip I think that settles it for us!

6. knowwhatimean

knowwhatimean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +980 / 0
    Yeah I learned my lesson with saving money on the hotel only to have to shell out $50 a day in cab rides!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice