Vanilla Couple Look For Fun

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by lark, Feb 6, 2022.

1. lark

lark Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Hi everyone
    We’re a mid 30’s vanilla couple visiting TTR first week of March 2-7
    We’re not in lifestyle but very open minded and love to let loose and have fun but not Swap.
    Friend of us who’s been in TTR before told us, couples there are friendly if they know you’ll end up going to bed with them, So we’re worried if we end up being alone there!
    Is there any other vanilla couple staying there while we are, to hang out?
    If so we can connect now and get to know each other until then.

2. MCP_&_HeavyD

MCP_&_HeavyD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +330 / 1
    Hi first off TTR IS NOT a swingers resort. It’s a resort that swingers go to, just like any other resort in the world. Depending on when you go there could be 20-40% swingers. My husband and I are not in the swingers lifestyle but almost all our TTR friends are. If someone or a couple approaches you and inquires, just say thank you but we don’t share and that’s it. No need to be worried or afraid you’ll end up in someone’s bed. Your friend is causing you unnecessary concern. Have fun and leave the worries at the door.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. lark

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Thanks for your advice, but don’t get me wrong, we’re not swinger but we like lifestyle couples , they’re honest and lovely to spend time with and we don’t mind hang out with them even in their room if they accept the boundaries and limits and everyone mind their own partner and business,
    We’re just looking for fun and trying to enjoy the sexy vibe.

4. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    We aren't in the lifestyle at all and have gone 6 times now and absolutely love it.

I really wouldn't worry about making non-lifestyle friends before going....just look at making friends. Especially at this point, everyone here knows you aren't in the lifestyle, lol.

Like you mentioned in your follow up post, they are " honest and lovely people".

Think about this....

Are you or your spouse concerned when you are out in public or at a bar/party without the other right beside you?

Are you concerned that when you aren't side by side holding hands at a bar or party that someone will assume you are single and approach you expecting that you will hook up with them? Probably not. And, if someone did approach you, you would be able to handle it. You would probably talk to them and if it felt appropriate tell them you are in a relationship.

Same goes at Temptation, but the difference is someone/a couple may or may not still approach you while you are together and they already know you are in a relationship so you may or may not have to say you aren't in the lifestyle if it is ever appropriate.....no biggie.

If you do get the vibe that someone or a couple is approaching you specifically for lifestyle reasons and won't want to talk to you otherwise, simply mention early in your conversation something along the following lines.....

"This is our first trip here. We were actually pretty nervis as we thought it was a lifestyle resort and that we would be out of place. Thank God we didn't let that hold us up as it has been awesome"

That will make it clear u arn't in the lifestyle in a way that also shows you are uncomfortable with people being in the lifestyle.

Again though, its really a non issue.

5. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    We weren't in the "lifestyle" on our 1st visit..... well not on the 1st day...... by the end of the day we had found some lifetime friends and having an amazing time OMG.... the innocents corrupted, thank you Olivia & Ed, Sue, Dan and everybody.... haven't stopped having a wild time since !!............ don't suppose this will help tho ...... to stay safe and avoid Temptation, it might help to avoid the Boob Cruise on day one, leave it to day two.. LOL

6. Vegas in TX

Vegas in TX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    We were much like you before our first trip a year ago. We almost didn't go because we had read that it was a "swingers resort" and we definitely were not interested in sharing. But once we got there we quickly realized how unfounded our fears were. Before going we got to know some people online and hung out with them without realizing they were swingers (even in their penthouse suite). Turned out many of the couples we got to know that first week were in the lifestyle and we have even planned return trips with them.

It is somewhat counter intuitive, but the swingers are some of the safest people to leave your spouse alone with. We happened to go during singles week, and some of the guys from that group couldn't take a hint. When I would have to leave for the bathroom, the swinger couples we hung around with would make sure no one got near my wife. At one point they even formed a protective wall around her like her own private body guard. Knowing that we didn't do that sort of thing there were never any unwanted advances or uncomfortable situations. We were never made to feel left out because we were not going to swap. And once they know your "rules" for each other not only will they respect them, but we have found that they also help make sure you respect them yourself and your spouse.

I don't have a lot of experience in dealing with a large array of lifestyle people, but the ones we have gotten to know have been ALL about respect and consent. If you set aside any pre-conceived notions about people you will have a great time with no worries.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  7. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Just because a couple is in the lifestyle and they befriend you doesn't mean that they want to have sex with you. Maybe they do and maybe they don't. Our TTR friends that we do NOT have sex with are about 10 to 1 compared to those we do play with. A lot of people have gone to TTR multiple times hoping to swap, but it’s never happened.

8. lark

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    thank you for the tips and your time, I’m sure as you said it’ll be a friendly and respectful environment

9. lark

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Great memories! Thanks for sharing

10. lark

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Thanks, you actually pointed out one of my main concern which is being able to leave her alone for a moment to get drinks or restroom! I’ve read same situations as you said in many reviews but the truth is in a safe environment you shouldn’t even be worried about this stuff,
    Actually we’ve been thinking of reconsider her outfits because she likes to wear tiny bikini and open dresses when we’re at the resort and I thought it might send out wrong signal!!
    Again we’re really open minded and not afraid of being approached because that’s how you make friends but politely!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice