V and Me, with a Quiz

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by T.J., Jan 23, 2010.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just checked my stats and not counting this post, I have posted 1,211 times in nearly 7 years.

My buddy V is half way there since April, at 605. One more by each of us and he will be at the halfway point exactly.

QUIZ:

On what day of the week will V and I have the exact same number of posts and how many total posts will each of us have on that day?

RULES:

1. V and Mix are disqualified as they are way too smart for we, or is it us, mortals. But they may reply by PM if they so choose.

2. Only one answer per person.

3. I owe the winner, that being the first correct posted answer, a beer at El Padrino's.

4. The winner, in order to qualify for the free beer, must explain how he or she came up with the correct answer, but ONLY AFTER THE WINNER HAS BEEN DETERMINED BY ME, in my sole and absolute discretion.

5. The answer can only be determined by the contestants by one of hte following methods:

a. WAG, the odds are 6 to 1, so what the heck. Well, at least those are the odds on the day of the week part.

b. Rigorous deduction,

c. Conjecture,

d. Logical reasoning (excludes females by definition)

e. Abacus.

f. Basic principles of math for a 6th grader.

Good luck,

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are you bored TJ?

My answer is the third Thursday of the third weekend of the thirteenth month.

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Close enough. You get a freebie with me.

I am surprised no one else weighed in on this. I could make the argument for the following day as I could have made the rules more exact as to whether or not any posts were assumed to be made today or whether the assumption was made that any posts for today had already been made in total.

Good job. You remembered well your math classes.

4. Marlo-Renay

Marlo-Renay Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good for you Rivergirl...you totally earned your freebie just for playing along. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice