US Dish Network

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by KTDLP, Dec 5, 2010.

1. KTDLP

KTDLP Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If anyone is interested in purchasing US Dish Network PM me. This is complete US programming.

2. hodamayo

hodamayo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. KTDLP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    To clear up a couple of things.

1.) I m not the service provider for this. I am posting this here because it is a service I enjoy and thought other people here might get the same pleasure out of. I gain nothing from this.

2.) If you intend to communicate with me with anything less than respect, please do not contact me. I am not some customer service girl that left you on hold too long. I am a busy person that only checks her CC inbox every few days.

3.) This is not a cheap or negotiable service. It has a minimum setup fee of 10,000 pesos. It is, however, a premium service with great tech support and quality equipment and a low monthy fee.

4.) The provider has asked me not to pass out his contact information on a public forum, so all clients must pass their contact information to me, so that he can contact you directly.

Thank you.

4. KTDLP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    5.) This service includes all pay per view movies, HBO, SHO, MAX, and all real time US programming and sports channels for less a month than SKY.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  5. Sun&Fun

Sun&Fun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am interested. Could you please send me the contact information? Thanks.

6. CancunMole

CancunMole Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DishNetwork

Without disparaging the OP of this thread whom I have never dealt with nor do I know, I do know that I can certainly recommend hodamayo@hotmail.com 998 282 3198 who also posted above.

We have been more than satisfied Cancun customers of Mike's since the winter of 2008 just after we bought our Casa and when were getting ready to move in.

He is easily and readily accessible and provides assistance via e-mail, phone and when absolutely necessary via a billable, last resort house call.

There are a number of aspects of his services that IMO are and should be very important to those who may be interested in USA programming and billing whether living here in Cancun full-time or seasonally as we do.

IMO, one should check the longevity of hodamayo@hotmail.com

998 282 3198 via the 'SEARCH' function on this Site Vs the history and credentials of the one that the OP is suggesting...

7. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have replied to Hodamayo's posts over the years asking the simple question as to what are the prices for the monthly service. I have yet to see a reply to that basic question, like it is a secret or some really high cost.

Without hearing anyone's sales pitch, I would like to know the ongoing costs. Sort of like walking into OXXO to price some beer, then deciding if I want to buy it or not.

Maybe KTDLP, Hodamayo AND/OR Cancun Mole can tell me/us the answer.

I have Cablemas and would be happy to say how much it costs. Same goes for Sling Box which I also have and enjoy. I happen to watching it now.

8. CancunMole

CancunMole Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have no problem telling/sharing what we paid and do pay. As I've mentioned before, Cablemas is not available on our Calle here in the HZ and we had no interest in SKY when all US TV was available via DN. We paid $1000 USD for the initial/one time installation which was quite involved since one of the sets is where no previous TV had been and on the opposite side of the house. I've spoken to a number of folks in rural areas of the States who have had to pay far more than that, actually more than double, for their DN installations.

The programing package that we chose, and there are many to choose from, runs us about $60 USD/month and automatically is billed to our CC. After the first year of service, we had/have the option of putting the service 'on vacation' when we're not here. We haven't bothered since we come back and forth often.

9. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks CM

10. hodamayo

hodamayo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TJ, sorry about not responding here. I do not get on this forum very much, but if you like to see the monthly costs click here. http://www.dishnetwork.com/packages/programming/default.aspx Every job I do a sight syrvey. If you would like me to come out and talk to you, just let me know or call me.

Mike Mayo
    mayamedia@dbstv.com
    998 147 2532 Telcel
    998 282 3198 Nextel 62*309511*1
    832 861 5106 Vonage

I have a landline, but the Nextel is the same

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice