URGENT SEARCH FOR BLOOD FOR PROBLEM PREGNANCY

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by T.J., Mar 3, 2008.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    REGARDING URGENT SEARCH FOR BLOOD FOR PROBLEM PREGNANCY

This topic was started by me on the Immigration Sucks thread. Much more details tomorrow and we hope to have a happy ending to this story.

Lisa is going tomorrow and we thank God for Liz who helped set this up for us and Thank God especially for Trina of Entertainment Plus for making this all possible and working out all of the details for her co-worker in her time of need. And special thanks to Rivergirl who was Plan A for tomorrow until she had a last minute issue. Lisa, Liz and Kim do not know the pregnant mom but have been so helpful and concerned more or less out of our intermingled friendships. And Trina is just plain wonderful anyway and nothing more needs to be said about this special lady.

If one more person want to be a Plan B for tomorrow at 7 am, in case they can't find a vein good enough to work with in Lisa, that would be very helpful. Today we had 3 donors and I was the only one with a good vein I guess.

If anyone can be a Plan B it could take all morning but you must be at the IMMS off of La Luna (NOT the one on Nichupte. PM me or whatever and I will get back to you some time tonight with exact info. No drinking or IV drugs tonight please.

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    I split this into it's own topic for wider coverage.

I'm unable to volunteer myself due to the blood thinning medication I'm on following my DVT last year, but I hope things work out well.

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ???????

Not sure what you mean Steve. I thought I split it myself with a new topic. Am I missing something????

Thanks,

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    It was the last post in the Immigration Sucks thread when I read it. Only mods can split posts.

5. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TJ - Sorry I can't give blood this time. I really hope your friend gets the donors she needs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice