Upgrade to Club Ocean View

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by StaceyJerseyShoreGirl, Apr 12, 2011.

1. StaceyJerseyShoreGirl

StaceyJerseyShoreGirl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    We booked the Deluxe ocean view room from 5/21 to 5/28. Does anyone know how much extra it would cost to upgrade to the Club Ocean View room instead?? Thanks for the info as always! :eek:)

2. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +998 / 0
    I think we paid $30 a night extra. Worth it to be on the top floor with a truly PRIVATE balcony

3. StaceyJerseyShoreGirl

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    sweet! I think that we are definitely going to look into it if it is available!

4. annieosanto

annieosanto Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The club rooms are AWESOME ! the view is gorgeous - we always book a club room......if you've been there before, you can ask for an upgrade - or you can email and ask them beforehand.....if they are available, they most likely will give one to you !! Have a great trip - we have to wait until October : (

5. StaceyJerseyShoreGirl

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    This is our 2nd trip to Cancun, but our 1st trip to the GP! We are super excited!!!!!!! When we originally booked, my only concern was staying ocean side, so we opted for just the deluxe ocean view to save a little $$ ... now that we are getting closer, we are thinking that we want the club ocean view ... LOL ... we like the idea of a truely private balacony!

:aktion031:

6. annieosanto

annieosanto Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you can do the room change, you won't regret it Stacey !! This will be out 4th time at the GP, 6th time to Cancun - we absolutely love the GP and have found our "home" away from home - everyone is soooo friendly and each year I keep adding "just one more night" to our stay !

Have an awesome time - I'm counting but still have a ways to to until October : (

7. Kayditty

Kayditty Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I emailed the resort and have been swapping messages with the someone there (they list their title as the wedding coordinator but helpful in all aspects). The upgrade prices varied depending on with or without amenities. Based on what I have found on occupancy rates, I am hoping to get a better price upon arrival. If not, we will stay in our deluxe lagoon room. We will only be there to sleep and shower anyway. The fridge would be a huge perk though. If we don't end up with one I will just have to request extra bottled water because I drink a ton.

8. CANCUNNEWB

CANCUNNEWB Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can you tell me the difference between ocean view club room and golden oceanview club room please? thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice