Typical Day…

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by lostlucy, Feb 10, 2022.

1. lostlucy

lostlucy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    (I ask a lot of questions…sorry!)
    1) What does a typical day look like at Temptations?? We will be there during the week and weekend/no BC this trip.
    2) Do most women go topless?
    3) How “wild” or “raunchy” do things get (or can they get) in the VIP hot tub at the tower? And how late can you be in there?
    4) So, is Bash just where the entertainment is…if so, do you go to supper in regular clothes, change, and then go to Bash in your scandalous outfits?!
    5) I need all the details!!! So so so excited! Feel free to shoot me more info!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    1) for us, typical day starts with breakfast at the buffet. Then a walk along the beach. After that, relax at the beach for a few hours. Around 10am-11am, head to the Sexy Pool for the activities (aqua aerobics, volleyball, fashion show, etc) Around 1pm, go back to the buffet for lunch. After lunch, either back to the pool or off to the room for a nap. After nap, get dressed for dinner. 7pm-9pm, go to dinner. After dinner, go back to room to change into theme clothing, if necessary. 10:30pm, to Bash for music, party theme, dancing, performers, etc. Party as late as possible, usually 1am-2am for us.

2) We were last there in August 2021 and only a few women were topless. On previous visits, it was over 50% topless

3) We don't usually go to the hot tub on the tower, but when we've visited, it was quiet and tame

4) Yes, Bash is the hotspot for the fun, party, theme-night shenanigans, performances, live DJ, dance music, everything. This is the place for your sexy, themed clothing.

5) It's a ton of fun. Even if you don't know what to expect, you'll pick it up quite quickly.

3. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,137 / 3
    1) wake up, chow, sexy pool (or quiet pool or tower pool), supper, Bash, sleep, repeat
    2)depends on crowd. Less now than before. 30% to 70%?
    3)There is not a "VIP" tower hot tub. But there are two hot tubs in the the tower roof pool (for tower guests and members) that close at 6 pm. They are less wild than sexy pool. Non-members and non-tower can pay $20 to go there for the day.
    4)yes, dress nice for supper (sexy as you want) and then change for the Bash party, theme appropriate if so inclined.
    5) interesting threads should explain most of the details.

4. lostlucy

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    Appreciate allll of this!! Thank you!

5. lostlucy

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    Thankfully we are staying in the tower so won’t need to pay extra…hoping the tower hot tub is a little more exciting while we are there

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,162 / 7
    There are two hot tubs on the roof at the Sky bar. These are never wild, and you won't ever find more than 4 people in them chilling. The Skyy bar area is unfortunately super relaxed, though it has the most potential (in my opinion).

There is the main hot tub (which is technically part of the tower) up the ramp from the sexy pool next to Bash. This closes at like 630-7. It's normally dead all day, then like 4pm people move up there. 4- 530 it can be fun depending on the group. It can get a little wild about 530-6, but not my ideal type of wild. It's always way too many dudes trying for a Hail-Mary to get invited back to a room with a very limited amount of "flirtatious" girls.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,162 / 7
    The Jacuzzi water does not look like this at 6pm, haha.

upload_2022-2-11_15-19-31.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,626 / 4
    I've seen more sex in that hot tub, than balcony shows.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. lostlucy

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    Haha sounds dangerous;)

10. lostlucy

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    What happens in the hot tub, stays in the hot tub…right?! :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice