TTR May 2 - May 11/08 "Temptation ruined our lives&quot

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JanScott, May 15, 2008.

1. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Haha,
    I thought that title would get ya! Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

We had an absolute blast!!!

The trip got off to a bit of a rocky start...there was no plane when we arrived in Philly! US Air said it was being fixed, but we're not so sure about that...we think they just forgot :lol: So anyway, we had a 5 & 1/2 hour delay. Finally took off at 3 p.m. I won't get into the whole story about seat changes and not enough seats, but when we landed in Cancun, the plane did a little sideways skid on the tarmac...that was fun...NOT!!!

We used Brant's. I called from Philly, so they knew we'd be late, but our greeter was there when we walked outside. He called the driver and we were off in about 5 minutes. We will definitely use Brant's next time and we sang their praises to a bunch of other people who did not enjoy their transfer experience.

The first night, we were too exhausted to do much more than eat, have a couple of drinks and float away to dreamland.

Got up early (very early) the next morning and went to the gym (one and only time for me, Scott's the fitness freak!!!). For the rest of the trip, Scott would go to the gym, while I waited for him, hence the couple of posts I made while we were there...

We had planned on one trip, Sergio's Friday Night Booze Cruise, but it got cancelled and since we were leaving on Sunday morning, we ended up not doing any trips. That was fine by me...I had so much fun just staying at the resort!!! We did do the Hobie Cat one morning and other than Scott hitting me in the head with the boom, it was a good time!!!

I sang "Crazy" a la Patsy Cline (written by Willie Nelson) at the Karaoke Night, then the next day, they had the talent contest by the Sexy pool...Omar handed me a sheet and told me I was singing their version of "I Will Survive". If you've ever heard their version....well, let's just say it got a lot of laughs! I also participated in the Miss Temptation 2008 contest...gotta say, I've never seen so many white asses before at one time :lol: :roll:

By the way, if any of you ladies decide to go to the Sensual Fitness/Pole Dancing lessons, make sure you're in better shape than I am...I walked around for 3 days like I had the pole stuck up my....well, you know!!!

We met some wonderful people on the trip...from this site: Sue & Dave (suedave), Roger & Janna (rlin2050), Dan & Tracy (d&tnewbies), Dale &
    Cherri (dmac), Chuck & Em (hathondo) although it took us way too long to meet them, Brad & Keri (Theoriginalparrotthead) or should I say theoriginalswelledparrothead? LOL, Mark & Lisa(bearcats), Jamie & Chris (Jamie) and Frank & Jamie (fbjr1). I hope I didn't forget anybody...sometimes it was really difficult to recognize people from those tiny little pics!!

The other wonderful people I have to mention, who are not on the site, but we did tell them they should join: Simon & Jacq from England, Xavier (our next door neighbour at the resort who was just coming in when we were getting up each morning!), Chet & Diane (Diane was my talent buddy), Ryan & Janelle (they're from our hometown, yet we met in CancĂșn!), Jennifer & Chris, Gavin from England (I hope his third degree sunburn is getting some medical attention...poor boy). Chris and Gavin gave up their trunks for me during Miss Temptation, which really surprised me! Again, I hope I didn't forget anybody, but have a sneaking suspicion that I have.

There were so many other wonderful people that we talked with, but didn't get their names...hats off to all of you!!!

I can't wait until the next time!!!

Cheers,
    Janice

P.S. link to a few pics below...we kept forgetting to take pictures!!!

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/JanMS/Cancun May 2008/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice