Trying To Make The Right Choice

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by timmyd, Dec 20, 2019.

1. timmyd

timmyd Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Everyone:

My wife and I are trying to plan a vacation for late February or early March. It's my job to find the right resort and I am having some difficulties. We were looking for 4 nights, but some of the best rates with direct airline flights are 6 nights. We are both 61, reasonably fit, and have been married for 31 years but are always told we don't look or act our ages. Not sure if that is good or bad :). She is outgoing, meets people easily and likes to be active. On the other hand, I am more laid back and don't have a problem just laying in the sun and reading a book, but know she gets bored quickly with that. I don't mind activities or meeting people but usually that is not a priority for me. I'm willing to change that.

I have been reading about Temptations on this forum and reviews on TripAdvisor along with other sites and it seems that this resort would provide something we both could enjoy. I'm real sure that the only one that would see her topless is me, since she doesn't own any bikinis and has said topless in public for her is not happening. We have discussed what I perceive the atmosphere to be and she is not put off by topless optional.

We have been to other adults only resorts and that is all they were, adults only. Boring activities, if any, and boring shows. I would like to do something more exciting but don't know if this may be too big of a step.

Any advice or suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

Tim

2. Chris and April

Chris and April Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0
    Dont hesitate, just book it and youll be planning your next trip to Temptation before your 1st one is over.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Book it… and at least bring A bikini...…… lifes too short to miss the party

4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Sounds like you should book. I always say Temptation has options. Some days you want to chill, some days you want to party, some day you want to do it the middle. At Temptation you it's very easy to pick and choose how, and where, you want to spend your day.

If other adults only were too boring, then this is the logical next step.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    If you are interested in some quiet time during the day, there is the Quiet Pool, but you may wish to consider booking a Tower Room, as the rooftop deck/bar/restaurant is mellow and has spectacular views and terrific food at lunchtime (open 11-6)

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. Jim and Cathy

Jim and Cathy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    We are a similar age. We just got back Monday. Had a great time - looking to go back. Wife said no topless - she came back with her boobs tanned !

7. timmyd

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you all for the helpful responses.

8. Orpus

Orpus Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +455 / 5
    Tim, based on the content of your post, I think both of you would have a great time at Temptation. The resort offers opportunity for adult party time, relaxation time, and sexy time. It’s a great place to meet people and strike up casual conversation. In my experience, nearly everyone is friendly and not pretentious. There is wide diversity in ages, shapes, sizes, careers, and geography. Try it out, you won’t be disappointed.

9. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Definitely buy your wife a couple of bikinis, even if they are just inexpensive ones. There are not very many ladies who NEVER go topless, and you don't want to end up buying a $100 bikini in the hotel gift shop. eBay is a great place for inexpensive swimsuits, if you are confident about your wife's size.

The best plan is not to push your wife at all on the toplessness issue. Don't even tell her you have the bikinis packed. Just sit back and see what happens. It may be that she is not comfortable going topless on your first trip to Temptation, but for almost everyone, there is a second trip!

And you will find you are NOT ready to go home after 4 nights. If you truly can only go for 4 nights, try to book Wed, Thu, Fri & Sat nights, as those have the best vibe and the best theme night participation.

10. timmyd

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I definitely wouldn’t try to pressure her into anything. I’ll have to think about your idea about buying her bikinis. If my guestimate is wrong, like too small top or too big bottom a lot of vacation could be spent talking my way out of divorce court lol.

I’m looking at six nights starting on a Sunday in a Tower Room Ocean View

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice