Trying to decide between Octoberbreast & Hotties n Hellraisers...help?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Luv2havefun, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Luv2havefun

Luv2havefun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +993 / 0
    We are in our 50's and will be empty nesters for the first time in September. We are looking to relax, have some fun and reconnect a bit. We are probably fairly normal as I (the husband) am comfortable going to a sexy vibe resort that will have some swingers and swayers, while my wife is a little more conservative and nervous/apprehensive about people in the lifestyle being there. She read a few trip advisor reviews that made the resort sound like a 24 hour orgy and said she isn't sure she'd be comfortable. We have talked since then and I showed her some trip reports on this site that made her feel much better about it. I know she will be like many other first time lady visitors and quickly acclimate to her fun, sexy surroundings once we are actually at TTR, so I'm not all that worried. Now we just need help choosing the right week to go. The two larger groups seem to be Octoberbreast & HnH. Which one would you choose? Is the weather better?, is there more toplessness? Is one better for the 50+ crowd? Any suggestions or advice is welcome and will be greatly appreciated.

2. Nanners

Nanners Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0
    My (minor) worry for September and October would be hurricane related not the humans at the resort. So later in the month?

3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,165 / 7
    I don't know too much specifically of either time period, without having been there at those times, but I do know some of the people that go in those groups.

But the one thing I will say is: if you decide to go at a period of a bigger repeater group, the place will be more "active" than it would during just during a random week. And by active I mean more sexual in nature. The reasons those groups are known to even someone who has never been there, is because that's when the most vets go, and those people are the ones with the more wild trip reviews and other crazy stories on here you may have read.

In my experience the vets/repeaters, as an overall percentage, are the ones that are pushing the limits of the resort the most. There are more LS people in the repeater groups, and the pool and nights will just be more wild in general. Essentially this principle is what forms these groups and their numbers increase each year. You can also tell this is the case because normally the Boobs cruises during repeater time periods are even more wild. I have been on a Boobs Cruise with 20+ naked dudes during a repeater time period, then at a completely different random date period there was maybe 1 naked dude tops.

Obviously this is just my opinion, but if your wife is a little reluctant to go to the resort in general, throwing her in head first to the deep end (during a repeater time period), might not be the best idea.

4. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    Your description is pretty close to how I would describe ours. We have been during HnH the last two years. The first time we actually went with 3 other couples, so our dynamics was a little different from our last trip, when we traveled by ourselves.

I found it to be not near as wild as advertised on the first trip, but again, that could have been more about who we were with most of the time.

On the most recent trip, I would say there was a very high percentage of LS couples. That being said there is no pressure to do anything you don't want to do at any time. LS'ers are way more respectful than your average drunk horny couple/single people you would run into back in the states.

The resort offers plenty of areas to get away, if the action gets to hot for you at the time. I wouldn't be afraid or worried of the "reputation" at all.

I can't speak for the Octoberbreast group, but I think they skew to a slightly younger crowd than the HnH. 50 years old would certainly not be out of place during HnH.

The weather was good to great our last two trips, and I wouldn't go any later in the season than that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    Hey hey!

I can speak on behalf of Octoberbreast. I would say at least 50% of the group is LS, we are smaller then HnH....averaging about 150 CCC people and we recruit newbies every year! No one would ever pressure you to do something that you were not comfortable to do but you may be asked if you are LS ;) It can get a little wild in the pool and definitely on the boobs cruises during that time. I think about 80% of us range from 35-50 (I’m 37 & hubby is 47).

Please feel free to PM me any questions. I’ve been hanging out with this crowd for a long time.

PS I do agree with @ScubaSteve any repeater group is going to be more risqué than any random week.

Nikki

6. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,850 / 5
    Why not do both and then decide? Life is short! ;)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    #Goals

8. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Have never gone any time other than february so we arent part of either of these groups (yet!!) But i want to vouch for something that was just posted.

Some would say we are Vanilla AF, although i would say thats definately a relative term, lol. Hard to not take it as if we are boring sometimes, but its always fun to probve that shit wrong day 1.

Anyways, we were worried what it would be like the first time we went too but after going we cant say enough good things about the people we met that we eventually learned are part of the lifestyle. They have been the most amazing, respectfull people we have met. Defintely a non-issue.

9. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    I belive it is a bit less rainy on November then in October.
    Temp is pretty much the same.
    As far as the groups, as @Nikki&Ira stated, they are respectful and do take in newbies but in our experience a bit clickish meaning they know one another well and are busy having their own fun,
    My advice is to ge outgoing and have fun on your terms.
    Folks tend to loosen up as the week(s) go on and when it is time to leave wish they had been more outgoing and are already planning their next trip!

We just got hone today after 11 day stay and had already previuosly booked Oct31-Nov9.
    Already counting the days.
    Will book April again soon.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  10. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    We have been 14 times in various seasons. HnH is by far our favorite time! Halloween night is always one of the best parties anywhere.

There's never a time at TTR that we have ever seen when personal boundaries are disrespected.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice