Trying a new resort

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by Dynamark, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Dynamark

Dynamark Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    We are going to be here mid July. Several friends "from TTR" and us are trying this place out for the first time. We understand there is no place like the. That being said, we are looking for more budget friendly. I've read several post but can't find a definite answer so here is my question. Is there any swim up bar at any of the pools? We will definitely be bringing our own party with us, but sure hope we don't have to walk a mile for a drink. We are super excited to be getting together and will make the best of any situation, just curious. If anyone else is going mid July give us a shout. And thanks for any help to my question.

2. S&M280

S&M280 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +501 / 1
    We met people at TTR and also planned a trip to riu palace which had swim up bar. Most do have. Just was not the same. We are all meeting at TTR June !!

3. TheGingerandTheGiant

TheGingerandTheGiant Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Yes, there is a swim-up bar in the main pool! There is also a beach bar at the beach, and waiter service at the lagoon pool. If you book a Sian Ka'an room, there is waiter service on the beach. The Sens is not TTR, but you can party as much as you'd like. It is toptional, and we have a good time every time we've been. We're returning for our 6th trip to the Sens in February.

4. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +202 / 2
    Swim up bar in the main party pool as well as a pretty close side bar right by the activities will both do the trick for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice