Trip Review (long)sept 22nd Thru Sept 27 Th

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by leeholly, Sep 28, 2021.

1. leeholly

leeholly Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Ill start by saying we were suppose to do this trip in 2020. However we got COVID & had to reschedule. I read ALLLLOTTTT of reviews ( 1 whole years worth) Steve u do not know me but I appreciate your Cancun care forum! I read lots of reviews about the premiere as well. I wasn't able to convince any of our friends to travel to Temptations. We booked 5 days cause it was my birthday trip. History on my travel experience - Lee & I do 1 vaca a year by ourselves. We also do 3 family vacas per year. Typically we do cruises. We have been on 20 cruises 2 w/ princess 18 w/ Carnival. Since cruising is not as fun and so many rules r in place I decided to do something that I thought would be like cruising. People ask how did I find out about Temptations… I simply googled Cancun all inclusive “ fun” resort. We r vanilla but luv people luv to have fun & party & disconnect from the “ real “ world. Thats how & why I chose Temptation. How was our trip? It was phenomenal. People were very nice! Food was better then the cruise. Pool parties- were funnier and more entertaining then anywhere Else I have been. Shows-The shows at Temptation r amazin! Way better then Vegas & cruises & Hawaii. Staff- Id say the staff is happy everyone seemed to genuinely enjoy their job. Grounds- clean, room was super duper clean. We would leave the room and come back to find it spick & span. Safty- never once did I feel unsafe, never once did I feel I needed to watch my stuff. I read some reviews about things being taken .. I left my stuff on the chair by the pool ( cover up & shoes) service- spot on… someone was always available to answer questions and or willing & ready to get whatever we needed. Premiere- we did the tour but we didn't do the tour til Friday. We arrived Wednesday but wanted to experience the resort before we did the tour. I had read reviews about the premiere. I totally understand it isn't for everyone. We stayed in a bash tower for me the room does matter .. We spend time in the room together. 1 word ( elevator) I like that it was quiet. I didn't hear noice in our room 4 th floor I also luved the view from the tower. We also luved the roof top pool. The food at the rooftop pool was also spectacular. 1 of our favorites. reminded me of the serenity deck on the carnival cruise but not crowded so for us it was a given that when we return to Temptation we will always book a tower. Also, w/ the Tower u get to eat at sea flurt for breakfast & lunch or brunch. Im not into buffets so this was a perk. Room service is free in the Tower & the menu is awesome. The premiere staff was patient and answered all of our questions & we had allot!!! We were their a while BUT! Thats cause we were learning about the program. We did buy Premiere & we have ZERO regrets. We talked to ALLLLOTTT of premiere members. Everyone seemed to use their program & they were happy w/ the services. I read reviews that premiere is a timeshare… Id be quick to disagree w / that… we have done LOTS of timeshares cause of the freebees. Might as well hear what the BIZ have to say & get the freebees. For us it was worth the premiere package BUT we fell in luv w/ the resort. With premiere u buy nights & have 25 yrs to use them. A timeshare u buy wks and pick ur week. Food- we ate at hibachi, romanza, sea surf, flame, we didn't eat at She or rain.
    Maybe next time. Luved that the canoes, sailing, and paddle boards were FREEE!
    The coffee at the coffee shop was good. Tips- we tipped our housekeeper $5 a day we also tipped every time we went to eat at the resteraunt, we also tipped when we got drinks. Cruises typically have gratuity
    I was aksed if we were gonna do the boobs cruises & well…. Thats a no ✔️I think I have covered everything. We will be back ( obviously cause we bought nights! If I could give a comment on what would have made the experience better or ways to help Id say..
    it was very clear from jump no pics no filming we actually signed a form letting us know this. That didnt seem to stop the younger female adults. The saying is if u did not get it on camera it didn't happen. My generation is - if I tell u it happened well it happened! So here is my 2 cent comment for Free

have a camera ( like the kiss cam @ a football game) when U see folks taking pics blast them out on the screen or wall… the rule breakers would NOT like being called out! The difference is no filter this would devastate the picture/ video takers! & prob happen allot less…. The 1 thing people do not seem to get is… we r here to DISCONNECT FROM THE WORLD not bring the world. I did not have my cell on me & checked in at night in my room. The best thing about the cruises were NO SERVICE! & ya U can buy a package but reality is the service is super slow!
    So…. Crack down on the video / pic takers….

We WILL be back!!!!

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Vegas in TX

Vegas in TX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    Sounds almost identical to our history, experience, and decisions. Thank you for sharing.

3. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Nice review!! Thanks for taking the time to write it..

4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Awesome review. Thanks for posting. Most importantly, glad you loved your trip and welcome to the fam!

5. leeholly

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Thanks! To bad it took soooo long to find the best ever place for vaca!!!! But… at least we found it.

6. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 1
    Love it!! That’s exactly how we felt after the first time!

7. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    @leeholly
    can I ask when you signed the thing for no camera's did they tell you sexy pool had a web cam .. a few people have been debating it .
    thanks

8. leeholly

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    They did not mention anything about cameras on the premises. However they did advise us that filming and taking pictures was not allowed. If we wanted to take a pic of ourselves that was fine. We didn't take a picture of the form we signed either.

I did read about web cam but pretty hard to get a clear picture of anyone.

9. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Next time, take a giant leap and add a Boob Cruise to your cruise experiences, it will undoubtedly be different, don't think Carnival , Princess or Norwegian would have Chino, Omar or Sarah69 as their entertainment crew BUT if you like partying , that's the best at TTR... just needs a leap of faith ( there's also no life boat drill to bore you to death LOL). Glad you enjoyed your trip

10. leeholly

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Im sure at some point we may do it. Im looking forward to the yacht!!! Next trip we r def doing that

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice