Trip review Feb 12 thru 19th

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by andy and sherri, Feb 20, 2015.

1. andy and sherri

andy and sherri Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    Well this is going to be a easy review of GP. The resort and staff was wonderful, enough said about that. Now if your lets say in your upper golden years, and I mean upper, then this place is for you. When I asked the staff to turn up the music so we could hear it sitting straight across from the speakers at the pool I was told they cant due to the golden years people complaining about it being to loud. Even one night they had a adult themed game where you collect the shoes, bras, and short/pants contest a innocent adult game since this was a adult resort there were pissed off people offended by this. One high light was when we remove our wifes tops in the hot tub and it once again offended people so they got out of it. Now were not young guns either we are 50 and 47 but damn we like to have fun and as much as the entertainment could do to keep you interested through out the day the vibes not there to have fun, and the evenings were the same after the shows they had. Next time back to Temptations here we come.

2. 68Stang

68Stang Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what was the overall makeup of the resort? Mostly over 55? good mix?

3. AlohaMates

AlohaMates Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry to hear you were unhappy with the clientele. We have had the non-stop party experience and the laid back "golden" experience. Seems like inconsistency should be expected.

4. lones

lones Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are there on April 11th for one week. Hoping the party crowd is there at that time, or we will make our own fun.4th time there and, love the place.

5. TMajic

TMajic Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    That will be around the spring break period so I am sure you will have a party atmosphere. If you are looking for nakedness all around then you should choose another resort.

6. Justrob

Justrob Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice