Trip Review 11/25-29

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by SandDcouple, Nov 30, 2021.

1. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +679 / 0
    Been reading all the reviews so that we’d add our 2 cents (just our humble opinion of course), so I’ll make this short. We had a blast! Food has always been good, room was well cared for and stocked (stayed in the plush jacuzzi room), service everywhere was always top notice, they seem to always work so hard to try their best to care for everyone, especially in late afternoon when dealing with a lot of drunk folks (personally I couldn’t do it. Lol). I always appreciate the playmakers remember us and taking a few min to chat, “The Rock” even looked after my wife when I had to step away for a few min and he sat next to her poolside and visited. I hope all on here take a few min to thank them personally before we get to feeling too good late afternoon.
    Is the crowd getting younger, yes because we are getting older. We had zero problems with the youngsters. I make friends of all age groups and genders as well as any ethnic group too. I think at times it falls upon us social ones to try and help the youngsters out. I have read how they are catering to the younger crowd but it is a business and we will age out at some point. We are young 50’s so it’s our age group that’s raising these young adults that some are complaining about, maybe we bear some responsibility (not all of course bc they are adults now) but we started them down the road in life, lord knows I hope I’ve done right by mine. Anyway this was our 4th trip and it was as good as our first but I personally realized on this trip that I can’t party as hard as I did even 2 years ago (and I work out 6 days a week). That being said we tried Desire and it was awesome for us. We are vanilla (no offense to those that are not bc we made friends there too) and enjoyed the smaller pool with more quiet time to visit and the music seemed just right for us. If you were there when we were please reach out and say hi. Hopefully this was short enough.

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    Hey guys. Think we crossed at TTR but we're missing pieces. Thanks for the report.
    We are thinking the same about the younger crowd. It is getting younger and we think that it's the older crowd's job to get them onboard and show them what it all can be. We also had the best of times sharing our experience and we think that we made new addicts out of the newbies. Anxious to see what comes out!

3. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +679 / 0
    I try hard to remember everyone but after drinking it’s hard. Lol. We also did the Boobs Cruise on the 26th and had a fabulous time!

4. Lindilou

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    It was either the Boobs Cruise on the 26th or the yacht on the 25th....we chose the yacht with an awesome group! We were 8 and we sure didn't waste TTR's rep while out there!!
    Thanks to this magnificent group of old and new friends for making this day an awesome party. What a hell raisin time we had!! ;)

5. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,819 / 3
    Sounds like just the type of boat ride we would like! Can't wait to see you both again soon we hope!

6. Lindilou

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    We're sure you'd love it with the right group and you'd fit wonderfully with us! ;)
    We're booked for April 9-15 TTR and 15-19 DRM. Hope to see you then

7. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Short and sweet Thanks for the review..

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    The transition to DRM, while sort of forced on us due to the TTR reno, was very much the same impression as yours. We love it now. Going back to TTR seems... Wild for some reason, as long as the folks in attendance can kick it into party gear...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice