trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by smokeeater777, Jul 3, 2013.

1. smokeeater777

smokeeater777 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I am doing this on phone so exscuse spelling
    we booked thru orbitz and hand no problems. Airport went smooth as well as our private transfer. We used grayline. We arrived at noon and immediately started partying. We met some friends from england jon and steve who are awesome. Also brian and his wife from tx and ryan and misty who wehad a blast with. We met so many nice people and made some lifetime friends. Curtis and his wife who is a brother firefighter and several others. This was our second trip and what a exsperience. Its like it takes a couple trips to get your feet wet and relax lol. Wife and i definetely want to go back. We also did our first boob cruise and dam what a good time. Got to finally meet chinos and he is one of the nicest people ever. He is the life of the party. Wife said today wish we had two more days there that 6 wasnt enough.

As far as the staff. They were great. I work 2 jobs and i tell u i have never seen people work any harder to make sure u have a good time.
    Food. I am a fireman and i know good food and we had no complaints

Did not hear of anyone getting ill at all. No problems

To sum it up we had a hell of a time and will be back and to the wifes names i failed to mention no.offense i am terrible with names. To everyone we met thank you for a great time

Robert and connie

2. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0
    Glad you had a great time! It's definitely addictive.

3. gothedistance

gothedistance Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0

Glad your second experience was better!
    -Danny

4. n8ivetxns

n8ivetxns Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    It was great meeting you guys too. Sooo much fun all day and night. It's just one long party!

5. Matt&Megan

Matt&Megan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Simple and to the point, well done. Great to hear about no illness, thanks for the TR

6. Don&Olga

Don&Olga Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I hear you we went last January for 7 days and felt it had gone by in a blink of an eye and also wished we booked longer. Glad to hear that you had a great time and no one got sick.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice