trip report June 13- 20

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by njfuninthesun, Jun 27, 2008.

1. njfuninthesun

njfuninthesun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay just back from my week of rehab after Temptations (. just kidding) What a great place. Joanne and I had a wonderful time. I won’t try to list everyone we met because I wouldn’t want to accidentally miss someone. Just say that everyone is very friendly and just having a great time.

Some highlights

We arrived Friday June 13 about 2PM. Our room wasn’t ready so they gave us a pager thingy and told us they would let u know when the room was ready. Headed over to book Friday night booze cruise. Saw the activity desk by the quite pool and booked our cruise. Great start! Next we got a drink by the quite pool and headed over to the sports pool. To watch some people playing volleyball. After about 5 minutes Joanne whispers to me “do you realize that everyone is naked” . I hadn’t but realized we were watching tequila volleyball. Welcome to Temptations!!. 3 o’clock comes around and sure enough the beeper thing goes off and we head back to the lobby to get our room key. Room 1235 overlooking the quite pool and the Italian restaurant. Ends up being a great room with a bathroom door. Quite at night, channel 12 and close to nice shoes and everything else.

Here comes the guy that we booked the booze cruise with. Bad start they refund our money because not enough interest in the cruise. Does that mean the resort is dead this week? Dinner at the buffet. With a couple of glasses of wine and off to the sports bar to shoot some pool.

Saturday spent hanging out at the sexy pool. Early afternoon Joanne ask if it’s okay if she takes her top off. Grinning like a fool trying to act cool I say Sure! :cool: :D :-o It’s amazing how natural and comfortable everyone is with themselves. Joanne commented later how liberating and comfortable it felt. No ogling on gawking even when she was talking to a guy although that did feel awkward at first. Worrying about the cancelled booze cruise was a waste of energy. The place is a blast.

The rest of the week was spent around the pool watching the games we were a little nervous about participating this trip but wait until next year (maybe not crazy darts) Did the snorkeling tour on Sunday, passed out Sunday night, Coco Bongo’s on Monday, went on a chartered boat with W&K and another couple (Thanks W&K) on Wednesday. Overall a great and fantastic vacation.

Complaints – Dinner reservations, not sure if it’s the beds or the pillows that suck.

Restaurants- We ate at all 4 specialty restaurants. Favorites in order Italian, fantastic Asian great and a beautiful view, seafood excellent Tex-Mex. so so

Thanks everyone we met for helping us enjoy our vacation. See you at Temptations next year!

2. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report GGLAD you had a good time :lol:

3. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The first time we went my husband participted in nothing ... this time he participated in everything ... we had a blast so just wait for the next trip. Thanks so much for sharing you TR and thoughts. Brings back so many wonderful memories.

4. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the trip report...glad you had fun.

Ronald :cool:

5. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great TR, looks like we will have another repeater on our hands!! :wink:

6. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like a great trip! :D

7. njfuninthesun

njfuninthesun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Definately a repeater. Just trying to figure out if when we can go back.

8. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The sooner the better as far as I can say! :D

9. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Nice TR..Glad to hear you both had a great time..Welcome to the family of Temptations... :D

10. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great report! Glad you had such a good time.

Now......Pictures??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice