Trip report from Oasis Sens

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Sens' started by carl blank sam, Nov 29, 2014.

1. carl blank sam

carl blank sam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    Well we gave it s try for seven days,the good was the accomadations, they were clean, the beach was very nice .The bad or disappointing factors was the aroma in the front lobby was very strong,way too many stairs in fact to go to breakfast you have to go to basement level 31 steps down and back up !!There were literally a flight of stairs for every movement you made !The resort outside needed maintenance ,I reported a hand railing that was rotted off cause when I used it it fell off along with the lounge chairs they are wooden which were rotted and in need of repair this was as I said on day three, on day seven it had still not been repaired.The entertainment was very disappointing to the extent we saw literally none both daytime and evening,the kinky bar was in th basement and was a room the size of storage room ,not nearly big enough for resort size but didn't matter because nobody used it due to lack of and lateness of what entertainment was supplied.The food was ok,drinks were not the best but ok the main lobby bar didn't even have a blender.Not that our vacation there was unpleasant but it certainly was not what we had hoped for,we had seven days of sun which was great and USA Transfers was great as well.Would I recommend it probably not unless it was a very good deal like a 1500 tax in deal per couple.Sorry I was hoping to write a very happy report but told it the way it was and by the way we just got home and were there for seven days nov19 to 26

2. Big74Mac

Big74Mac Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    Thanks for the update.

3. SNHcouple

SNHcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Thanks, we have been hoping for another sexy resort option, looks like a swing and a miss so far

4. cancun 1982

cancun 1982 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We stay from November 25 Thru December 5th, The shows in the Kinky bar were great and so the shows outside @ the pool. We had great Staff that took care of us at every meal and the bars staff kept the drinks flowing. The only real issue we had was when my wife left her wedding ring in the bathroom and we notice about 45 minutes later and I when straight to the room and found it was gone. I tried to get the hotel manager/front desk staff to come up when angel was cleaning another room next to us and they said that they could not leave the front desk or leave to get my wife from the buffet area. So fellow Cancun care members Please keep your valuables locked up. We, However will not be going back to this uncaring hotel due to the management staff and how they handle our issue. :aetsch011::huepfen013:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
  5. FunFoss

FunFoss Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Seeing mostly excellent reports on trip advisor .

6. Chris and April

Chris and April Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0
    its trip advisor, a lot of bull crap

7. SNHcouple

SNHcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice