Trip report from a newbie April 12-17 -Novel- lol

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jillykin, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Jillykin

Jillykin Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    Nick and I have been looking at TTR now for a little over 3 years for our 30th birthdays (when it was still Blue Bay Getaway) We thought it looked like a blast. We sent a friend to talk to the travel agent who gave it a bad review..swinger/topless. Well we decided maybe the three of us couples should figure somewhere else to go, because it didn't seem to fit us. I continued every year to look at TTR and kept telling nick "it looks so fun I really want to go!" Nick came home from work in January and said a guy he works with just got back and said it was the best trip he's ever been on. He explained it to be crazy and as far as "swingers" you will not even know that's going on. So we decided its time to go. It's our 10 year anniversary this would be the first trip going by ourselves, and we knew this seemed like a place you'll meet people and not feel the need to have your friends w/ you.

So here goes the actual trip report! We flew into Cancun Friday morning around 10:00am and got through customs in about 15 min. We were greeted halfway to the outside by US Transfers who took our bags right away and led us outside. We got into our van and were on our way w/ in another 15min. The guy taking us was super nice and talkative and I HIGHLY recommend using US transfers!! So we get to the resort by 11:30 where our room was t ready yet (which we expected). We changed into suits and were out to the sexy pool. We get our big mugs and start talking to a group of single girls, low 20's. well here is where this first night turns absolutely crazy! There was a guy coming around the girls (guessing he was trying to get them drunk) and giving them,plus us, shot after shot! We got out at one point already feeling good and got our room. We upgraded to jacuzzi suite so were right at the quiet pool. Nice big room tiny shower. Ill let you know now our room was 1131, because this plays into the story. So we go back to the pool and continue drinkin the rest of the day. I don't remember getting out of the pool that evening!! The rest of this story is coming from our new friends Gary and Jolene, because nick and I are clueless as to what happened the rest of the evening. Jolene found me yelling at nick that he needed to figure out where our room was. I told her our room was 1106, so nick was in that block trying to get into rooms( which was no where near our room). Nick ended up finding an open room where he decided to go in and tell the people it was open door policy and started shaking his ass...sorry to whoever you are :). Jolene finally took me to the front to get our room # and to find out we were 1131. In that time Jolene leaves us to get ready. Now in posts from people we read that people accidentally or on purpose leave there curtains open and people see them doing the nasty. We said who would do that? We'll that would be nick and I! And the people around the quiet pool got a show! Whether it was good or bad no clue but I don't remember it happening! Sorry once again to you poor people lol. Jolene tried three times to let us know we were being watched and by the third time I said "he won't quit humping me!" Alright so nasty was done and we got into our white outfits and preceded to the dance party at patty o's. I remember bits and pieces and then the foam started and we had a blast. I remember at one point I realized I was in my swimsuit cover up and had NOTHING underneath...wow! I'm usually a conservative person, but not this night. So I continued dancing and finally told nick we needed to go. We tarted walking back to our room and got lost AGAIN!! Really?! So back to the front again( after walking all over resort trying to find the room). So to bed I thought we went..WRONG!! A nice man told us the next day we came back out again..WHAT?? He said "you had on a nice white dress and came back w/ a red shirt. Ummm really because I woke up w/ a red shirt and NOTHING else on in the morning. So really I don't know why we went back out and I'm hoping that I had something on w/ that shirt. Ok yes so this was just the first day!!!! We woke up the morning w/ a WTF and the feeling of being ruffied(sp) since neither of us remembered anything!! This isn't like us.

So day 2 (finally) I went and worked out to sweat some of this alcohol out Nd then to breakfast where I shook through most of it. We took it a little easier through Saturday, but watched quite the shows at the sexy pool. It was the pool party where girls were getting on the bar and licking a lot of alcohol whipped cream off each other. Even experienced a girl pleasuring herself on the bar. WOW I've never seen anything like this, but it was a blast. We talked w/ a bunch of people and they were playing great dance music too! We decided it'd be best to take a nap. We got that in, woke up around 7 and got into some red clothes. For the evening. We went to eat at margaritas where nick had a steak and said it was awesome. I didn't really feel like eating still feeling kind of icky. They had a cool party around sports pool w/ dj and once again awesome music. We decided to people watch this night who h was very fun to do. I'm sure it's what happened to us the night before lol. It was nice we didn't drink tons, and it was a beautiful night w/ just nick and I sitting around having a wonderful evening together. We saw some funny stuff, but made me feel better about my previous evening. The motto stands nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit!

Sunday/Monday run together. We took bus downtown for a few hours one day looking for another bubba mug because we lost one the first night. Let me warn you..get them before you go otherwise they're $26.99 everywhere and at home we got them for $8.99. We didn't take the time to go to Walmart there just wanted to get back to resort. We watched sexy pool games and just stayed in the pool and drank all day. After the first day I knew to not take the shots and pace myself!! Except w/ the exception of BigSexxy coming around w/ his shot shooter, ao you had to take a few shogs out of that!! that had to be the coolest thing. We did dinner usually at margaritas or buffet during day/night. Took naps during the day around 3, which helped into evening. We went to the shows then in the evening and then patty o's in evening. Every night was so much fun and you could dance to your hearts content. We usually made it out only til 1 or 2 ish.

Tuesday was our last day and we woke up and were supposed to go on boobcruise. We talked about it, and made the decision since we were leaving Wednesday we didn't think it'd be a great idea to party hard all day, then we knew ourselves wed continue to drink and be sick for our flight home. Also I didn't think I was in the go hard party mood. So we got going finally at 11ish and went to the pool. We ran into Gary and Jolene (who we had hung w/ most Of our trip) and started drinking. I think it's Gary who decided to since it was our last day we were partying. So he decided to bring out the SHOTS!! He wanted blue shots for some reason. So here comes another crazy day/night. From what I'm told this day ended getting out of the pool w/ nothing too much on. I remember big sexxy coming back from cruise w/ the shot shooter again! I think we stayed in pool til pretty late. I barely remember dinner where I could barely stand up then to patty o's where we danced again. No idea what time bedtime happened.

Well Wednesday morning sucked! Not only did I have the shakes again but I realized I was t ready to leave :-(. We left TTR at 8:30 and back home we came.

I can't say enough about TTR! If you're questioning it go! I regret not going 3 1/2 years ago. We usually go 4 nights but decided this time to go 5 nights. We left to you her kids at home, and usually I get very homesick so was scared for the 5 nights, but I wish I would've been there for 7. This hotel was amazing. I thought the food was awesome, but I'm not someone that needs expensive foods. The first day the eggs were runny and breakfast a little sketchy but then I started going to the omelette place to have them make fresh eggs. We didn't do any reservations because we didn't want to commit to a time, but I'm ok w/ missing out on those. Our room was amazing besides our closer bathroom and even tinier shower. Oh we'll I'm on vacation I don't care. My bed was comfy and where our room was located was nice. Even though we only used jacuzzi once I'd upgrade again to get where we were at (even though the first night it was hard to find lol)! People complained a lot about not getting chairs before we went. We put our stuff under someone's chair that we didn't know, and they didn't care) and it was just fine. I was there to be in a pool didn't care to sit on the side..way too hot! We met some amazing people!! I'm glad it was just us and it gave us the opportunity to meet new people. We talked to David and Melissa (new adventures) quite a bit before we went and got to hang w/them and then Gary and Jolene (Gary and jo) we met there and hung with the majority of the time. Without them I may not have made it last the first night! We met a lot of other people..big and ms sexy and their wonderful shot dispenser and plenty of others. I can't wait to go back again! It was better then I ever expected. I e met friends for life thousands of miles from home.

I'd also like to add that those two things I was afraid to go to this resort 3 years ago didn't phase me at all while I was there. Boobs are everywhere and who cares. You don't have to take your top off if you don't want to but if you do so many others have theirs off and it's nothing. Also the "lifestyle." You wouldn't even know that was going on. Nobody approached us and I didn't even here anything about it. It's wild and crazy time!

2. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    You kept on dropping it as you were leaving the sexy pool... I kept trying to hand it back to you... That was shortly after you fell on your ass and cracked your skull on the ground lol...

I don't remember who it was, but i told them there's no way that bubba mug is making it back to her room lol.

3. Jillykin

Jillykin Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    Holy crap this is nothing like me! Damn shots!!

4. Jen&Santiago

Jen&Santiago Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +380 / 0
    Great TR, thanks for sharing

5. bigsexy&misssexy2012

bigsexy&misssexy2012 Shot Opus & Toga Fan Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    i would like to proclaim my innocence in providing shots... lol. great trip report, we look forward to seing you same time same place next year! Shot tower 2.0 will be even more epic....

6. BobnKim-WI

BobnKim-WI Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report!!!

7. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    Great trip report. I am ready to go back....NOW!! I dont know if I can wait a whole year!

8. lynnshaun

lynnshaun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Great report!! Now you will dream and scheme all year to get back for some more crazy times!!!

9. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Sounds like you made up for the last 3 years on the first night! Great report!

10. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    Great report. Sorry you suffered from the FIRST DAY CURSE!! Seems to happen to us too!!

Dawn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice