Trip Report for newbies 3/30-4/6.... better late than never

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by sweetchildomine, Apr 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    [FONT=&quot]OK how do you wrap almost 1 week of complete freedom and fun into a short read for everyone. Here is our best shot at it...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3/30-[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Kellie's surprise as to where we are going is now out of the box and while finding out the resort is topless optional she had reservations but optimistic.Our outbound flight being delayed and almost had us missing our connection through Chicago to TTR. But not to be discouraged we started before we even got on the plane with a few good strong cocktails. Showing up at TTR ready for white night in our white wear and finally on the premises we found EVERYTHING very inviting from the simple gestures of the bellhop service instantly taking all of our bags to the room to all the staff that helped us look at 4 different rooms. Ultimately we did end up over PatyO's and the sexy pool with and amazing view of both. Then down to PatyO's where we found our way to the bar meeting Pedro, the bartender, who gave a drink called "paradise". It took us there several times that night! We also met Mike and his beautiful wife Connie from Dallas, as well as Sam. We can remember the names as we didn't quite have enough to drink at this point. The names get foggy as the days go on but we did our best! stayed at PatyO's til round 1-2ish since we had to head over to Isla the next day for a Dolphin Swim. The only downfall of the day was perhaps the ignorant and obnoxious underage idiots drooling at the feel of the TTR dancers in PatyO's like they were at a strip club. SIDE BAR... hey boys! grow a pair and talk to some ladies that are actually around you and don't be a jackass either. JUST SAYIN! THEN- MOONLIGHT WALK ON THE BEACH WITH A LITTLE LAY DOWN TIME ON THE BEACH BED!!![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3/31-[/FONT][FONT=&quot] after waking, breakfast and a morning cocktail...9am came and then a 1 hr cruise over to Isla Mujeres for the royal dolphin swim. Met a fun cpl named Erin & Erica(not from TTR). We decided after the swim, which was absolutely amazing, to just have some lunch and lounge at the pool there taking in all the cocktails and sun we could. Caught the "early" ferry back at 2:30 and got back to TTR around 4, where we decided to dawn the suits and hop into the sexy pool for the first time. Again meeting up with Sam, Mike and Connie. Then finding "Willy Wonka" at the swim up bar and he introduced us to a wet pussy! (Still don't know your name but thank you for that lil gem of a drink). Around 6, Kellie found herself very comfortable and secure about the "feel" of the resort, although not taking her top off and it was off to the room for some slap and tickle :69: and to get ready for the romantic, cpls, beach surf n turf dinner at 7. Arriving early we met Ernest and his BEAUTIFUL wife "Mrs. Ernest" and started conversing finding out they were from CCC also and that they had met 2 other cpls that were not from CCC but were joining them for dinner. So in turn we met, Steve and "Mrs. Steve"(told you I couldn't remember names) such a delight and very beautiful, finding out she had some time in on the wet pussy shots administered by Willy Wonka also!. Then we can't forget Jamie and his wife, Angie. We all had a drink and they invited us to join them for dinner where we find out the 4 others were from Minnesota also and there is a contest at dinner between Steve and Mrs. Ernest as to who can eat more lobster tails. As to not be outdone, and very competitive, I(scott) put in my ante after already having a steak pasta and salad and a few more cocktails including 3-4 wet pussy's. Needless to say the "lobster king", as we had to call him, was Steve after we decided at 8 tails it had to boil down to who could eat the last 2 the fastest... losers run naked all the way down the beach and back! Mrs. Ernest and I lost. Security was nice enough to oblige us as we confronted them with the dilemma right away rather than just doing it. (he got a very nice tip as he didn't even look for one when he said yes). Headed back to the room for a night cap and closed down the evening![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4/01-[/FONT][FONT=&quot] got up early,had breakfast finding our new found lobster king and the rest of our lovely new friends. Then without haste to the sexy pool and what to our surprise the only chairs left unattended were right next to the activities. Lounging with our new CS wristbands on we had Deb & Luc introduce themselves to us, and got introduced to Wayne("tree") and his wife, Gaston & Linda, Frenchiefifi, Dave & Mary, Eric & Mrs Eric(carribean), Jackie & Jim. So off into the water and swim up bar to say hello once again to Armando... AKA-PAPI!!!! Front row seats for Miss Temptation where we get to see how well the runner up did with her husband rather than opting for the toy! Sadly she did not win but find out they are from our home town and know our circle of friends as well. HELLO Derek & Teresa! A full day of drinking and debauchery later, lunch with our friends from the night before, we are happy to enjoy some time at PatyO's but call it early(1am-ish) like weaklings trying to save ourselves for the BOOB CRUISE the next day![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]4/02- AHHH breakfast and BOOB CRUISE!! :flash: up until this point Kellie had left her top on. Chino took care of all that. On the boat and she felt it was only right and VERY comfortable. On the boat we got to meet Steve, Omar, Chino, Kori & Mike, Kim, Bundy & Wife, Erica & Dan, and I can't forget to mention Charles and France(we,Kellie especially, is VERY oolala over these 2). We are going to be planning our trip next year with them!! Oh how we found out how much fun whipped cream can be with me going down on her and a BJ on the boat. I got the boob cruise shirt from Chino for the best fake orgams by callin out his name! Back at TTR and Kell forgot all about not having her top off, and just still went with it off to the sexy pool and continued to party meeting Barry & Susan and Derek & Kelsey with the blow up dolls!! Then after administering even more whipped cream around the sexy pool I was call out, by Kellie, for being to drunk as I slipped and fell off the wet deck around the hottubs bruising up my elbow. But all be damned if I spilled my drink! Thought we might think about headin to Coco Bongo but the fun, sun, and booze got to us. PatyO's was nice and quite to chill around. Sad about the lack of participation for the theme night so we didn't participate either.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]4/03- Lounging at the pool with Charles & France most of the day complaining about having to leave at 5am to catch out flight out at 7. A lot of good laughs, a sex survey, and even more drinks. Led us to saying our goodbyes and closing out the night at PatyO's around 2am for our early flight out. Only to go back to our room and set our alarm finding a voice mail from the airline that our flight was cancelled and rebooked to Thursday out at 3pm due to the tornado in Dallas.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Think it is hard to say goodbye? Try doing it twice! :blueshock:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]4/04- lounging and drinking all day around the sport pool still reeling that on one hand we got and extra forced day(at full price) but also that we now did NOT want to leave and were throwing a temper tantrum, sulking and watching some NTVB. Then a very easy but sexy night at PatyO's calling it to bed again very early saying goodbye once again to all the fun people we met.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]4/05- breakfast a short lounge over at the sexy pool and one more goodbye to Armando and Oliver! Thank you both for the amazing drinks and personality behind the bar! Flight home ended with a passenger having food poisoning right in front of us needing medical attention. Well at least everything except the flights were good![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Goodbye TTR... UNTIL NEXT YEAR!!![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]What is very scary is to find out when I got back that the HR lady at my work had stayed at a resort just 4 down from TTR only to have her ask "where did you stay". When she heard Temptation, she just about had a heart attack saying they were on the catamaran on 4/5 and after getting off her family had to use the restroom. Security let them use it quick. Much to their surprise, supposedly, there were naked men walking around the pool, and topless women everywhere. "It is a nudist resort" she said, and luckily I got the chance to only say a few words... "it's topless optional and besides when your there no one knows you and no one gives a shit"!! needless to say she blushed![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Thank you ALL that made our trip so amazing! We will be back next year hopefully around the same time and will know what to expect now! Love ya all!![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Scott & Kellie[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]shymylfbidylf(or as Steve says.... shymkdnkvlvvlbaknsadbdl)
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

2. Aaron & Becky

Aaron & Becky Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    Thanks for the report! Can't wait to go for the first time in May

3. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so glad you had a fun time...so no one did the theme nights at all?

4. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Great TR, we are heading down tomorrow.. can't wait to get there.
    Thanks

5. Textile Free

Textile Free Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great report... a pleasure meeting you guys!

6. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    very few....there were not that many that knew about them too much and to not have them acknowledged by the resort didn't help. Just needed better planning with a few people and a group that knows each other a little better I think.

7. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah.. and with it being a cross over might have messed it up a bit.. but your right.. from the 10 to the 25th there should be a big group of participants..

8. jimbo64

jimbo64 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    Thanks for the report, every one I read brings back warm thoughts of being down there.

9. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Nice trip report, you have a great memory, did you enjoy in moderation while there? As we would have never remembered all of that. Thank you! :partyhorn:

10. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Great report! We only missed you by a day, so it's fun to see what some of our friends were up to after we left!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice