Trip report Feb 22-28

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by huskerfanz, Mar 6, 2014.

1. huskerfanz

huskerfanz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have made 2 trip reports but when i want to post it says i'm not logged in even when I am and I lose everything I've typed any ideas?

2. Western Iowa Traveler

Western Iowa Traveler Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0

Had the same thing happen to me, I fixed it by starting a thread then editing it to right my report, rather unorthodox, but I am computer illiterate. Worked though!:pcwins:

Great to meet you two! Hopefully we will run into you again sometime, going to be up in your next of the woods end of July, maybe be able to say hi.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    It will time out if you leave a window open inactive for a period of time, I think it's like 20 or 30 minutes.

Best thing to do is to write your trip report then just copy it onto your clipboard before hitting submit. If it doesn't post you can then simply paste it in again. Or you could type it in a text editor first and copy and paste it in.

Sorry about the problem.

4. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    yep we typed ours in our notes app, then opened a new thread and pasted it. weird looking text font but it worked great as we were traveling home.

5. huskerfanz

huskerfanz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Thanks for the ideas hopefully we can get our report posted this weekend. It was great meeting both Iowa Farmer's and western Iowa travelers. Jeff and Janet hopefully this summer when you are up our way we can get together.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice