Trip Report Dec 1-7 - 1st timers

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by asjackson, Dec 11, 2012.

1. asjackson

asjackson Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Angie & Shawn from Iowa. First time to Cancun TTR Dec 1-7.

Angie is writing this and I'll try to highlight most of the things that people are looking for when reading reviews.

First and foremost we had a FANTASTIC time. We met amazing people and I'm not gonna try to name everyone because we met so many fun people. This was the friendliest resort we've ever been to and we've been to many.

Check-in: We were polite and asked to have a quiet room. He tried selling us on an up-grade and we said we would consider it if we didn't like the room we were assigned. Gave us room 5724. Last room at the end of the resort but so quiet. Large, comfy, king-sized bed. Vanity outside the bathroom with long counter. Liked that - I could do hair and make-up while he was showering. We stepped out onto the beach by vb court from our room and it only took a couple minutes to get to anywhere. We did have some ocean view too so we were perfectly happy. Met and tipped our maid our first morning and she took great care of us all week.

Food: We thought breakfast and lunch were really good. Dinner was a hit and miss (couple nights we didn't make it). The Italian restaurant was excellent. Didn't eat at seafood as I am allergic. But overall thought the food was good. Loved Margarita's in the afternoon - order off menu and very good.

Drinks: We thought the drinks were great. We drank a lot of beer and Shawn drank CC & coke. I had some vodka drinks and they always used the SKYY vodka. We were very happy with drinks. We did tip - there were a couple of times they were even a bit good strong. Bring a cup/mug - cups are very tiny.

Pool areas and beach: Loved the pool areas. Although the sexy pool wasn't heated so after about 4:00 I was done in there. Went to the quiet pool a couple times when we needed a break and it was really nice too.
    Beach was great. Soft, white sand. The water temp was nice to cool off. We thought the sports pool was a waste and would be better suited for a large hot-tub for socializing late afternoons/early dinner hour. So anybody who's got any pull at the resort start working on that idea. :) We always seemed to find a spot to hang even though we didn't get up early to reserve chairs.

Entertainment: During the day there was always something going on. Shawn played alot of bean bag, we played bocce ball on the beach (fun), beach vb and got into a couple competitions around the pool. Overall if you get bored that's your own problem. At night went to the shows and hung at Patty'O and had a GREAT time.

Boobs Cruise: AWESOME!! What a blast and the island was lots of fun. Thanks Steve!! And your staff on the cruise were fantastic!

Resort concept: Loved the topless atmosphere. I was topless most of the time and loved it. It was great to be at a resort where you could be completely covered or almost completely naked and that was OK.

Overall, we found this to be about the funnest/friendliest resort we've ever been too. It was clean, pretty, staff we're great. We really had no complaints. We really met the greatest bunch of people and I know we didn't get to meet some that we wanted to.

Our only suggestion would be to add a large hot-tub, especially for this time of year.

Would love to visit again next December, same week. Have to see how the year starts out but I'm gonna be optomistic and tentatively plan on it.
    Thanks to everyone for all the fun last week! We really miss it! Having a hard time adjusting back to reality. :)

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

2. TDRobb17

TDRobb17 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Great trip report! I'm not sure how we missed meeting you (although maybe we did...a lot of the time is a bit fuzzy), hopefully we'll all get the chance to meet up next year!

3. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    Same here - not sure I remember you guys, but then I did meet an awful lot of people near the end of the trip and unfortunately my brain was pretty much full by that point so some names went in one ear and out the other I'm afraid.

4. asjackson

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Hey Trish,

I saw you guys around but you were always with people and I didn't want to go barging in to introduce us, but hopefully next year!

5. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    Definitely next year! Come join us for the beer pong in the pool, it's easier to remember people when we've talked while still sober :)

6. asjackson

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    If the pool would have been warmer I would've definetely went for some beer pong! Maybe next year, but I know I suck at that game. :)

7. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice TR guys....You are now officially members of the TTR Fraternal Order of Repeaters.....we congratulate you for appreciating our little piece of heavenly bliss :cheerleaders:

8. Sizzlinmomma

Sizzlinmomma Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report!!! Sounds like you had an amazing time!!!

9. mitymouse

mitymouse Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Angie and Shawn- It was great seeing you guys again. We had a blast too. Still on a high and feeling alive.

10. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    April

WHY WAIT UNTIL DEC STILL ROOM FOR YOU IN APRIL (POOL IS NEVER COLD IN APRIL)
    GLENN:aktion033:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice