Trip Report April 6 - 13

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by javacouple, Apr 20, 2014.

1. javacouple

javacouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 0
    We visited GOV on April 6-13 and had a great week. Many memories that will stick in our heads forever!!!!

-USA transfer were awesome. A little bit of a wait so we treated ourselves to an ice cold dos Equis! What a great way to wait ( but 6 bucks US each? Seriously!). Our driver stopped at a liquor store for us and our good friends on the way to the hotel for us all to stock up!! We left Canada in the morning and we were on white sand in Mexico by lunch time - how can you complain!

- The four of us had a warm welcome upon arrival and soon we were whisked away to the VIP lounge where we were served cold welcome drinks and checked" in. We requested a Sian Kaan room with Valentina, and that is exactly what we got. It was Sunday so Valentina was off that day. Sian Kaan rooms are spectacular with a four person (we got six in lol )hot tub and sexy outdoor bed. We had a couple hour wait for our room so decided to check out the pool and beach. We got there just after lunch and the vibe was happening at the pool. I whipped my top off and that's the way I spent the week. There were plenty of others joining me. Laura made sure we always had a drink in hand when we laid out on the beach.

-What a treat this beach was too. So amazingly beautiful. breathtaking!!! Probably one of the nicest beaches we have been at, and we've been to many countries in the Caribbean. Lots of beds and tons of shade too if you are looking for it. We never once got up early to reserve chairs (like you have to at 4 am at TTR) but we were always able to get a great spot to lay out.

- OK we had rain. Haha. On the Boobs Cruise (which was epic!) we have stories about how we survived the rain but we will probably just reserve those stories for close friends. Thanks to Chinos and Omar for continuing to "raise the bar" (no pun intended lol) on the Boobs Cruise! Steve and Janet joined us too! Our Boobs Cruise would have been even more epic if not for the rain. The first half got off to the best start ever - the mast was full of tops - plus chinos wearing 4 or 5 bikini bottoms within 10 minutes ( mostly gov'ers) and signing his "autograph" if you know what I mean lol. We had an absolute monsoon at lunch but we made the best of it and had It kind of went from there lol. Bumpy ride back to TTR but not one person fell overboard. We arrived back at TTR at around 430 and it was as quiet as we've ever seen it there that time of day - probably because of the weather but it was kind of eerie. We weren't quite ready to head back to GOV so we hung out at the TTR pool and kicked things up a notch there for a while. We cabbed it back to GOV to be safe.

And on the the other rain shower we were just headed out for a walk with some friends in the afternoon - it poured so we just went back to our room for a (naked of course) jacuzzi on our patio in the rain. I have a new appreciation for rain cause we made the most of it!!!

-loved the gym too. Treadmills seemed to help me shave off a few beer from the night before. Hubbie would meet me a little later and get a smoothie from the "health bar" right outside!!! So yummy to have a fruit/vegetable smoothie for breakfast.

-every night about 6 pm we would get a knock on the door offering beer water and pop. One night I decided 6 was a good number of beer. No questions asked they handed over a 6 pack!!!!

-didn't really eat at the buffet (it wasn't great when we tried it ) as we found many other great options. Loved the relaxing sushi experience by the pool (Daniel was our waiter). This was probably a two beer (but topless) experience as they made everything from scratch. It was some of the best sushi I have ever had!!!! Cream cheese crab and avacado was my favorite.

-Hubbie also loved the Moroccan restaurant for a relaxing lunch. Was curry. Chicken shrimp salmon etc. small portions but so yummy!!! Great atmosphere too and met some great and very sexy people there too.

-we celebrated our 25th anniversary while we were there. They gave us a special meal at the restaurant of our choice and spoiled us!! Was such a romantic sexy evening with extra special service. And dressed extremely sexy and didn't feel out of place.

-the kinky pirates cruise. We totally forgot to book this freebie so hung out in the lobby bar just in case folks didn't show up. We got lucky and got on. Was kinda crazy how we rode buses to the dock and stood in Line at the dock chatting it up with some great people including Bill. Aka. Jack Nicholson from Boston. It was a lot of fun just not as "kinky" as we thought it might be. The memories of this night turned out to be far beyond what I imagined, however, after we got back to gov. And yes that is a whole story on its own!!!

-although "crazy hot coyote" was not quite Patyos, we had tons of fun there anyway. They did take care of us. Body shots were delivered by the bar staff late night, which was awesome!!! Just being semi discreet on the lounge near the pool tables. Very sexy. It was nice to have pool tables too. However, the party was booming when final call came and they shut down at one am. I was never quite ready to crash quite yet and wished they stayed open longer.

- the foam party Saturday was a highlight too with lots of topless participation - we had never done that before but we really enjoyed.

All in all, we had a fantastic vacation at GOV.......the beach is a huge step up from TTR but really it's all about the people you meet and hang out with. We had a great bunch of fun people that made the vacation for us. We love new experiences and GOV fit the bill in 2014. We would return to GOV, but definitely wouldn't rule out a fourth trip to TTR either!

2. girlfortony

girlfortony Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Thanks for sharing!!!

3. TNCJ1

TNCJ1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like you had an awesome trip. Glad the TRs seem to be taking a turn for the better.

4. Nursemandy

Nursemandy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for sharing! We head there Saturday and can't wait!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Excellent TR! Thanks for posting!!

6. Livin406

Livin406 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is exactly the trip report that we needed. Thanks. Sounds like you created a great vacation.

7. somebeachsomewhere

somebeachsomewhere Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    Awesome TR guys...........glad you enjoyed the trip. We did also.....

8. esparamedic12

esparamedic12 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for sharing!!! 11 days, getting more and more excited

9. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    Thanks for the great details. Can't wait unit we arrive in June!

10. MinnesotaWoman

MinnesotaWoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So you were allowed to hang out at TTR after the Boobs Cruise -- were you allowed to drink there?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice