Trip Report April 16-23: A single gal and her goons

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by matchandahalf, Apr 28, 2012.

1. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This was my second trip to TTR, my first trip being in December 2011 with the Chaos Crew. Not surprisingly, the weather is much warmer in April, which was wonderful. I'm one of those skinny chicks that is always cold, and I had a T-shirt on over my bikini during much of my December trip, and only ventured into the unheated sexy pool for an hour on the first day of my December holiday.

I travelled this time with Craig and Rene, two cousins that I met during my December trip. Really fun guys who keep the creepers at bay so I can do my thang unmolested, and they are great company to boot! Poster boys for the kind of single men we want at TTR.

We flew in at 9:30 p.m. on the 16th and it was POURING rain. Couldn't believe it! We were trying to catch up with the TTR group that goes to Coco Bongo on Monday nights, so of course our flight was late, and 2 other planes landed at the same time. It took us 1.5 hours to get out of the airport grrr. USA Transfers was perfect again, and we were at the front desk of TTR at 11:30. Totally missed the Coco Bongo bus, of course.

A word about making requests for rooms, etc.: I made a request for a quiet room away from Paty-O's in my intial booking, during express check-in, and my travel agent also called the resort a week before we arrived to make the request. But I was given a ground floor room directly across from Paty-O's kitchen area LOL. Dishes banging until 5 a.m., and then started up again at 7 a.m. when they re-stocked the dishes. Good grief! Plus the rain head shower did not work well and the sliding door to the patio was more than half-broken. I later learned that this was the "qualifying room" that everyone demands to move out of after the first night, as I talked to two other couples who were also put in it within days of me switching rooms ha ha. There's probably a running joke among the staff about which sucker to put in Room 2110 next.

I was then moved to a 2nd-floor room facing the quiet pool, which was okay, but a bit of a walk to everything. I later moved again to a ground floor Jacuzzi suite. Unlike my December trip, all the pillows I had were great (they were hard as rocks in December), and the beds were good too. As for the Jacuzzi suite, the room was no better than the other rooms I was in. There was just the addition of the Jacuzzi outside. I actually ended right next door to Donald and Bonnie, which was funny when we first discovered we were neighbours.

We obviously totally missed the resort bus to Coco Bongo on the 16th, but we took a cab there and after finding the TTR group, I made a beeline for my favourite spot on top the bar :), where I stayed all night with Craig Rene and Brian on the floor right beside the bar. LOVE Coco Bongo! Then back to Paty-O's for my first (this trip) of their famous late-night burgers. Big Sexy (Matt) plopped himself down beside Craig and I and started to chat our ears off while Craig and I were exchanging glances wondering who the heck this guy was and would he ever stop talking ha ha. Turns out that Matt (along with his charming wife Jessica) was one of the most fun people we met on our trip, and became our official "Wet Pussy B*itch", dispensing stacks of a dozen WP shots at a time around the sexy pool all day, every day.

The 17th was rainy for most of the day, which was a cruel joke, but we were tired from a long day of travel topped by Coco Bongo the night before, so we had a slow day of napping and making the rounds to meet the Addicts, including such April icons as Woody and Sue, Ed and Susan, Paul & Lisa, Glenn and Monique, and Phil & Kathy. Thanks to you all for being so welcoming...and thanks for convincing me to come to TTR in April, Woody! Schoolgirl/Kilt night was tons of fun. This theme night always seems to have the best participation.

The weather was much better on the 18th, although I believe we had a shower or two later in the day. I did the Miss Temptation contest, which I thought started at 2 pm, so my plan was to start consuming liquid courage at lunchtime. Then we walk into the sexy pool area at 11 a.m. and I glance at the events board and see that the contest was starting at noon! I promptly wig out, and Craig and Rene set me up with 3 Wet Pussy Shots and a mug of wine so I could power-drink my way into readiness for the contest (this is how you train for Miss T). I got a bit of a buzz on, but not nearly as much as I needed to do what the contest requires! Anyways, it all worked out okay, as I won the contest. Big thanks to all the Addicts for your help...I did not have a hope of winning without your support. xo

I can almost hear the collective groan from CCC'rs as they read this TR, as YES you are going to be pestered mercilessly AGAIN this month to support a CCC girl for Miss Temptation ;) BUT I am going to do my best to make my incessant badgering for votes interesting by having a "Vote for Karen for Miss TTR bikini and lingerie Photo Countdown" thread...stay tuned...it will be up and running as soon as voting starts around May 8th. Shameless self-promotion at its very finest! :D

Wednesday night was "Wear Your Best costume", and the participation was not huge, but Craig and Rene and I dressed up and had a lot of fun with it. Of course it had to be the hottest night of the trip, and my pirate costume has over-the-knee suede boots and a long-sleeved velvet bolero jacket. I think it was about 40 degrees in Paty-O's that night with all the people dancing to the great tunes the DJ was spinning.

Thursday the 19th was the Boobs Cruise, and it occurred during the peak of the Addicts headcount at the resort, so we had a terrific group of people on the boat. We were on the new 80-person boat, and we immediately scrambled up to the roof deck and claimed it as our own with Vince & Wendy, Glenn & Monique, Terry, and a few others. I loved the new boat, although there is less deck space on the main deck for sitting, standing and dancing due to the large nets that take up most of the floor space in the prow. But that's not an issue for those of us up on the roof deck! We had I think 71 people on the boat, and it did not feel crowded. Kim (of Yummyxxx) pretty much stole the show and entertained us all day with her cartwheels and antics with "Fake Brian". You're a sweetheart, Kim! We had perfect weather that day, and it was yet another one of Steve's fantastic cruises. Thank you, Steve, Jannet, Omar and the crew.

Thursday was also lingerie Night, plus I had won two tix for Coco Bongo with the Miss T prize package so I prevailed upon Craig and Rene to go back there after a long day on the boat (thanks guys, I know you really didn't feel like going xo). I admittedly consumed a few too many shooters on the bar that night, and ended up dancing in the little cage area on stage with a 17-yr-old girl whose mother is the same age as me ha ha, and later I stumbled off and ending up dancing on the platform outside the sound booth, which earned me a scolding from my goon squad for not letting them know where I was going :(

Friday was White Night, and by then I had developed a case of Montezuma's Revenge, which in my eminent wisdom I decided to treat with the "denial cure", i.e., repeat to yourself 10 times each day: "I do NOT have diarrhea on my vacation!". After giving the denial cure 2.5 days to work, I gave up and got some Imodium, which cleared things up within a day. So the message here is: skip the denial and go straight to the Imodium. There are some problems in life that will just not go away no matter how much you ignore them ha ha.

The other half of the Cancuncare Cougars gang, Mommabear (Carol), rolled in on Friday with her friends, as did the prey: Keith (Canadian Dos Equis Fan) and his lost puppy buddy Derek. As if there weren't already enough terrific CCC people at the resort!

Saturday I sat on my butt in the sexy pool most of the the day, and I was a passive but quite willing recipient of Big Sexy's endless stream of WP shots. I think that was the day that things got really nutty in the pool about 3 o'clock, with about 30 young guys and a handful of girls turning it into a mosh pit. It was Friday or Saturday that there really started to be a lot of young guys at the resort, including several groups of 6 or 8. The tone of the resort began to change, and also the Addicts that arrived around the 12th were starting to head home. We had to say goodbye to Mike and Tina, whose company we had enjoyed so much for the previous few days. A little spark left the resort when you went home, Mike! I will never forget the dance battle you had (and IMO, won with your "rooster" move). Luckily, Energizer bunny Maci Jo (Stacy) took up the mantle and kept us entertained. That girl wears me out just watching her...I love her spirit and she makes everyone around her feel happy.

We did the steak and lobster dinner on the beach on Saturday, which I was really looking forward to, but it was quite disappointing. The steak was far inferior to the steaks at the speciality restaurants, and we sent the scallops back 3 times because they were undercooked before we gave up on them. But the lobster was great, and it was fun to eat on the beach, although it was chilly that evening by the water and I was wrapped up in a fleece blanket throughout dinner.

Sunday I got onto the volleyball court for the first time, which is unusual for me as I usually play twice a day on holidays. My failure to play Vball sooner probably had something to with the denial cure heh heh. Sunday was schoolgirl night again, and there were a ton of group pictures done in the lobby. Those of you who have some of those pics on your cameras, please PM me and I'll give you my email address, thanks! I think it was Sunday that I finally got to meet Joe and Lana, Pat & Michelle, and Craig and Ginny, who are all people I'd love to spend more time with on a future trip.

Monday was our last day, and we are such a hard-core little threesome that we did another Boobs Cruise despite the fact that we were flying out at 11:15 p.m. The cruise on the 23rd was a lot more "out there" than the one on the 19th, with all kinds of interesting adult activities taking place on the deck of the boat. Oh my! Obviously I've been living a sheltered life up north!

I missed mentioning lots of wonderful people who made our stay memorable, but there are just too many of you to include in this TR, which is already FAR too long. A big hug for Delicious for assuming the daunting task of making me less "vanilla". I think we need a few more trips together, Delicious, before you will make any real headway with the "Vanilla Project"!

I've definitely become a believer in April at TTR and I'll be back again next year if I can clear some stuff off my calendar. :biggrinbandit:

2. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Your right about the 23rd booze cruise being way out there. Lol makes strawberry ice cream melt. Anyways it was a blast, except for my bum bruise which is still a dark shade of purple. Glad we got to meet and we're definitely in for next year. Just not 14 days. 10 is lots. See you next year.

3. Krager

Krager Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Glad to hear y'all had fun. Really wish I could've made it, had a blast hanging out with y'all in December :)

4. KELLY CAT

KELLY CAT I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0
    THATS A FANTASTIC TRIP REPORT!
    Sounds like you had an awesome time. Glad to hear you were also taken very good care of:)

Thanks for your TR

5. Mommabear

Mommabear I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Excellent trip report Karen. Was a pleasure meeting you and your wonderful goons. We had great times! And you know, once you win Miss TTR, I will see you in January since that is my regular time down there with my "sons" for the finals week. If not, I will definately make a solo trip in April.

6. Fredmgill

Fredmgill Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0
    Hey Karen, Awesome Report!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your crew. We had a blast with all the April Addicts, this was a trip we will be giggling about for a long time. I would love to here what went on on the 23rd Boobs Cruise, I thought ours on the 19th was wild, it sounds like we were totally out done! I'm not sure if it was all the April Addicts that got you to win Miss Temptation, you brought your A game and won over most of the crowd. Not to mention you will probably be the only that can say that you got me naked in the pool! We can't wait to do this all over again!
    Paul & Lisa

7. MaciJO

MaciJO Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Karen what a great time we had with you. Just wanted you to know, that we both feel you are a class act and admire you greatly! You definitely get our vote for Mrs. Temptation! We are already making plans for next April and this time I am so shaking it up with you at Coco Bongos.....I'm gonna try to pace myself! LOL! Thanks for being so kind and we can't wait to see you again!

8. MaciJO

MaciJO Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    P.s. Hot pic!!!:) woo hoo!!!

9. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Yay! Thanks for sharing your trip with us...we are counting down the days until our trip and this helps us to pass the time! :mnm:

~Jill~

10. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Travis, sure wish we could have seen you down there in April. Best of luck with finding a great new job with huge pay and 8 weeks of holidays per year! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice