Trip Report 6/11-6/19

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by TomAndTabi, Jun 21, 2012.

1. TomAndTabi

TomAndTabi June Junkies 4ever Registered Member

Ratings:
    +416 / 0
    We booked our 2nd trip to TTR back in January before Tabi started going through some major medical issues. I offered up cancelling the trip, but she wasn’t even considering it, even if it meant she wasn’t 100%. Even though she needed lots of downtime to recharge, we both had a blast and we know it’s mostly because of the friends we made both last year and this year. The only unfortunate thing about the uprising of the June Junkies was that the group got so big that smaller groups formed, but I guess it was inevitable.

Monday, 6/11 – arrived at the airport around 7:00 and zipped though immigration in about 15 minutes, got the green light, and found USA Transfers waiting for us outside. We were at the resort by 8:00. Checked-in and learned only one king-sized room was available and it was next to Paty O’s. (I was nervous about the noise for Tabi’s sake, but it turned out to be okay.) Headed down to Paty O’s where I found Ed who led us out to his group at the show at the Sports Pool (the show was kick-ass!). Turned in early after a full day of travel.

Tuesday, 6/12 – Hit the ground running with a full day at the Sexy Pool. We found our friends from last year and spent the day with them. Glow Night was a hit. Tons of people I didn’t even recognize were in on the fun.

Wednesday, 6/13 – Said goodbye to Bob and Tracy – we only got to see you 1 day – no bueno. More Sexy Pool time. Lots of drinking. Ate at the Italian restaurant for our 14th anniversary. All of the activity was catching up to Tab and she needed a break. She got dressed for School Girl Night but she didn’t last very long, which was okay since we had the 1st of 2 Boobs Cruises the next day.

Thursday, 6/14 – Boobs Cruise. HUGE Boobs Cruise. What? 76 people? An AMAZING time was had. We were concerned that people would be crammed on the boat, but the bigger catamaran provided plenty of room. Lots of whipped cream, lots of booze. Omar emceed the first half and Chinos the second. We were hoping to party with Chinos in the Sexy Pool when we got back, but Security was waiting at the dock. TTR really needs to bring Chinos back. The games and what not just aren’t the same without them. The cruise kicked our asses and we missed lingerie Night.

Friday, 6/15 – Sexy Pool. Drinking. Shots. ‘Nuff Said. White Night was great. There were a few togas, but I think the resort should nix that idea. I think it’s better to see the ladies get glammed up than walking around in bed sheets. (I did say walking in bed sheets, not lying on top of bed sheets…) Our half of the Junkies did our toy swap that night. The bartender at the Alternative bar let us into Nice Shoes for the festivities. Afterwards at the ping pong table, Kathy kicked everyone’s asses while Vic & Ghis played an “epic” match.

Saturday, 6/16 – We took a ½ day trip to La Isla that Troy and Heather organized. 8 of us went and had a good time. We rented golf carts and drove around the island. We spent some time at the Turtle Farm and some authentic Mexican food downtown. Some heavy rain came for the last hour of the trip, but it was still a fun trip. A semi-early night for us with the Cruise in the morning.

Sunday, 6/17 – Boobs Cruise #2. Around 40 people on this one, but a little more raunchy, but in a good way! Steve and Jannet even got in on the action. We had a little difficulty finding a bar to drink at on La Isla, but once settled in, all was fine. Tab was wiped out and missed Black Dress Night. Lots of our friends were leaving the next day, so lots of shots were passed around that night at Paty O’s.

Monday, 6/18. Our last full day at the resort. Sexy Pool and drinking. Joined Vic for dinner at the Italian restaurant. Tab was all over Red Dress Night, we had our drinks and said some good-byes. Paty O’s was dead that night. Most of the resort must have gone to Coco Bongo’s as the Sports Pool was dead, too. Maybe it was because Joe & Kathy, Ghis & Rita, and Kevin & Marlene had left that day, too.

Tuesday, 6/19. We used the morning to pack and then headed to the pool to say goodbye to everyone, again.

There were only a few negatives to the trip. There was a big group of British singles that were harassing some women and making asses of themselves. The same goes for a Bachelor Party that was there on the weekend. Also, on the Boobs Cruise on the 17th, one of the deck hands (not Chinos or Omar) got hands-y (unwanted) with Tab when she went to use the restroom. It doesn’t change our opinion of the Boobs Cruise and we will still be going on them as often as we can, but a closer eye will be kept in the future is all. (And yes, we made Steve aware.)

All in all, it’s the people on Cancuncare that make the trip. Without the great friends we have made over the past couple of years, the trip wouldn’t be the same. You guys are the reason we’ve already started planning for next year. I know I’ll miss mentioning some people and for that I’m sorry, but we have to thank these guys for making our trip so great:

Vic & Brandy, Billy & Dana, Troy & Heather, Joe & Kathy, Ghis & Rita, Bob & Tracy, Wade & Karen, Kevin & Marlene, Tony & Kimmiey, Jon & Melissa, Dan & Ellen, Bobby & Amy, Ed & Jess, Curtis & Dawn, Gus & Annette, Ben & Lisa, Javier & Christie, Jeff & Kimberley, Matt & Michelle, Craig & Courtney, Pat & Sarah, and Chris & Susie (even though it was only 1 night).

Most of all, a big thank you to Steve and Jannet. Without you guys, we wouldn’t have this forum to allow these friendships to develop or have those wonderful Boob Cruises to enjoy.

Looking forward to next year with the June Junkies!

Is it June (2013), yet?

We love you all,

Thomas & Tabitha

2. sports

sports Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great TR...next year will be EPIC...

3. cheifboy

cheifboy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    souds like you had A good time cant wait for sept

4. PDXladies

PDXladies Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Great TR! Makes me anxious to leave tomorrow.

5. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    Great trip report Tom! It was a blast!!!!!!
    Curtis

6. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Great TR...Hope to see you next year June 2013...Been a long time for me:mnm:

7. Sam and Robin

Sam and Robin I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Great report guys

8. jkhartless

jkhartless Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tabi was a real trooper because we had no idea she wasn't feeling well! You guys were great fun & we look forward to doing it all again NEXT YEAR!!!

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks for the great trip report, glad you enjoyed your stay.

Regarding the 2nd Boobs Cruise and the guy from the crew getting overly grabby, unfortunately yours wasn't the only occurrence that day. I was made aware at the time but the girls couldn't be sure of exactly which guy it was. All we could do on the day was watch the guys more closely for the rest of the trip, which we did.

Following that, we had our regular monthly meeting with the Owner and Operations Manager of Albatros on Tuesday and they investigated internally. As a result 2 boat crew have been suspended for a few days and will not be working on the boobs cruise again.

Please accept my apologies for any distress caused. I hope it didn't spoil your day.

10. TomAndTabi

TomAndTabi June Junkies 4ever Registered Member

Ratings:
    +416 / 0
    Steve, no worries at all. I know Tab can handle herself and it far from spoiled the day. That being said, thank you for talking to the owner, we would hate it it something like that, or worse, happened to someone else.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice