Trip report 2/9-2/19

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by travelingd, Feb 25, 2014.

1. travelingd

travelingd Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow we had a great trip.
    Arrival- check in was a breeze. Room was ready. Spice room. We were in 433 nice lean room. Great bathroom. Large opening windows. Cool ventilation. Only missing thing. Ability to hang wet suits. Minor detail. This part of hotel is near cayote bar so allittle loud. Not bad but really nice to late nite

Beach- great beach. Nice amount of small waves ability to walk quote aways in shallow. I am not tall. Great for a raft to float. The beach had a nice areas to walk which was nice to do in the mornings, plenty of chairs and beach beds

Pool- nice pool. Still allittle chilly. But we still were in it. Pool bar good service. Not many chairs

Bars- diva bar. Very nice great drinks and bar tenders. Pool bar good. Cayote bar. A little slow. Bartenders were not real good multiple taskers. But they got the drinks out.

Resturants. - breakfast. Was ok in buffet. Not the best bit not by far the worst service ok. Mexican. Buffet/brunch. I little different variety. But service wonderful. Couldn't ask for better.
    Lunch. White box. Great wonderful service. Great tastings. And wine truly a dining delight go with friends a great place to chat and enjoy.
    Sushi we had most afternoons. Fresh good variety and great service
    Moroccan. My least favorite. Italian. Very good service good nice variety. Buffet was good. Japaneese fusion. Was good interesting. Some dishes good have skipped. Service was good Mexican didn't have dinner at

Entertainment. Sarah is doing a great job. The change over from family is going well. Adult themes being added. I am sure as time goes more to come.
    The daily skits were fun, there was pole dance lessons. And the had a good participation dance lesson.

Topless- well thee ccc group had no problem bringing topless to the resort. Our week had many women topless. It was many women first time and they took advantage to it. The hotel guest that were unaware of the new topless didn't seem to rattled.

Theme nights- not a lot of participation. The guests didn't seem aware. Need to be brought to their attention. More during stay. Quite a few people said they wished they had known so I think once it becomes more publicized participation will grow. I think having lingerie night. Only dressed can attend. Maybe 8-10 then open. People will not be so shy. Maybe during the dy have a mask style show just to get the vibe up. We walked in. I'm in a very sheer gown, bowa, and mask. Husband in tuxedo fitted boxers and zorro mask. Boy what looks we got. Young men were high giving my husband. It was fun.
    Fetish nite. Our group dressed. School girl outfits. Sexy corsets and leathers. Men and women both dressed Even paddles. We had a great time.

The hotel as a very nice layout. Very clean.

No it isn't temptations. It isn't desires. It is the GOV. It is it's own. A very nice concept. I think they have a winner!!!

And yes we will return !

2. jellyman0

jellyman0 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice trip report. Brings back some good memories. It was a blast and meeting you guys made it even better.

Don & Kathy

3. bobby slack

bobby slack Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    perfect trip report..
    .see ya in October???!!

4. Glenn and Brenda

Glenn and Brenda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    You guys were A LOT of fun!!! October!, October!!, October!!!!! :)

5. JimCarrie

JimCarrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Thanx Muy Mucho for the trip report. In depth yet to the point. Glad we chose GOV & hope to come back with a "smile in our voice"like it appears y'all did. Glad U had a Gr8 time! Go GOV ! ! !:aetsch004:

6. lisakevin

lisakevin Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0

After spending a month chatting with you, I'm so glad we got to spend our week partying it up. No more jacuzzi for me!!! Love you both. ~Lisa~

7. travelingd

travelingd Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry for spelling. Damn cellphone and spellcheck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice