Trip Report 12/3 - 12/11

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by bullet, Dec 13, 2011.

1. bullet

bullet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Gotta do this while it's still somewhat fresh....however it's is still very fuzzy.

Saturday - arrived at 5pm - USA Transfers was great..stopped at XOXO for some roadies to get it started. buffet for dinner..for some reason, the nights we got the most drunk was when we drank red house wine. grabbed some chunky monkees at every opportunity walking around. marlene hit the bed at 9, I said hello to the crew having the dinner at the beach & fell asleep at 10. I call it the first day jitters, come out of the gate a little too fast and gotta sign off early. woke up at 4am and went to paty-o's. Drank with Jesse, the Wisconsin Farmers, the irish Gae-lic, and the Scotish brother and sister combo until 6am and back to bed.

Sunday - started drinking at 10am - chunky monkees in our 32 oz. insulated cups. after they filled the cups, I asked them to put in an extra inch of smirnoff. i recall telling everyone on the forum to watch out for guys spiking drinks...little did i know it would be me doing it to ourselves. lunch at Margarita's with, you guessed it, red house wine just in case the monkees weren't doing it. At 4pm, i get a wave from marlene to go by her pool chair. I go and she says that she cannot move and needs to go back to the room. i help her there and once there pass out as well. missed the group dinner at the italian, heard it was 26 that made it, wake up at midnight and it's off to paty o's for food. burgers and fries and a few cocktails and back to bed. I guess we had the second day jitters as well.

Monday - Marlene doesn't drink at all. I go slow with just beer. at margarita's lunch, Oscar makes "suero" for marlene to feel better, i have red wine and we know what happens after that. by the end of the day, feeling pretty good and lots of stuff going on at the pool. won't get into why, but pissed Marlene off and rest of the night was spent defending and apologizing - went to asian for 10pm dinner but missed fantasy night because of the drama going on.

Tuesday - all is better, have great day at the pool, late 10pm dinner at italian which was great, paty o's for a bit. next day is Boobs Cruise so call it a night at 1:30.

Wednesday - Boobs Cruise day...amazing. great time. a little choppy on the way out, the crew did a great job of making sure everyone had a drink. chinos was doing shots with people and also making sure everyone had drinks...he knows the more drinking on the way out, the more fun on the way back. games, lunch, group pics were tons of fun. after shopping, i gave chinos a can of alcohol infused whipped cream and let him know it was marlenes Birthday in 2 days. once we got going, he took it out and it's time to celebrate birthdays and pointed at Marlene. I'm glad to say I started a trend of whipped cream body shots and before you knew it, it seemed like there were 5 cans floating around the boat. Great day, somehow made the asain at 8 and paty o's after. surprisingly a lot of boaters were there as well. 2 points to bring up. 1. people that didn't go on the boat said that it was a dead day at the pool....Heeelllllllooooo, we had 60 people that normally would be a huge part of the life of the party at the pool. another reason not to miss steve's cruise. 2. funy side note. we thought we were so tough with all of our topless beauties and mooning every boat we passed by...at one point, we are getting ready and we look close and there's about 30 people totally naked on the other boat...oh well.

Thursday - Great day at the pool with everyone. now it feels like no matter how much i drink, i don't get too drunk, i have adjusted (or I'm just pickled). go to tex mex for dinner because no reservations are needed and we don't want to miss lingerie night. great night - marlene looked pretty in pink and everyone seemed to get a chuckle out of my pasties. the rest of the women were stunning and we took the party to paty o's. midnite was the start of marlene's b-day so I came out with lime jello and tequila shots topped with.....whipped cream...and the can stayed out.

Friday - another great day at the pool, group dinner at the italian. when I made reservations, it said no groups larger than 6 but somehow Sue would always get them for 18 and 20...she rules. After dinner, put on the schoolgirl and schoolboy outfits and off to paty o's for dancing at white night. it was great seeing all the girls dressed up and sexy. Marlene had a great b-day

Saturday - once again, great day at the pool. won the beer drinking contest and gave a little show after winning.....then no one wanted to challenge me so i went up against the scottish dynamo for the unified men's/women title and lost so gave a second show. she was an amazing drinker and whipped my butt good. Hedoaddict invited us to dinner at asain and we had a great time. from now on we will do the same - make the reservations for 4 and if someone wants to join us great, if not just let them know that it will only be for 2 before hand. This was christmas theme night and the girls went all out with their costumes, it was great. As usual we all set up shop at one of the tables around where people dance. it started to rain a little , so we moved to the sit down tables on the side. the rain was a godsend because that night it just seemed like we all bonded a little bit more because of the setting

Sunday - back to reality. left at 2 but I have a story about that day that totally shows what we like so much about the place....the people. we were leaving pretty much at the same time as Jesse and C Bishop at 2pm. We checked out around noon, went to lunch and then started to make the rounds saying goodbye. We saw hedoaddict and Larry told us to wait so that he could get Kathy to say goodbye. After that, we walked around both pools and saw no one. I was so sad that there was just no one else there and then I realized that it served me right because I told everyone that i didn't want to say goodbye so I wasn't sure if I would. We get to the lobby and there's the sendoff committee....We love you guys!!!!

There's so many people to thank for hanging with us and making it a great trip...i would feel awful if I left anyone out however you know who you are.

Final random points -
    A.this write-up would have been three times as long if we mentioned who we hung out with at the pool every day...needless to say, it was a weekful of meet-and-greet and having fun..everywhere you looked, you could see someone from the board.
    B. sometimes, especially in the mornings, the room would start to smell like cigarettes, not sure why or how but I'm assuming the vent. I little body spray would have to be sprayed by the vent at least twice a day. we didn't realize it until the 3rd day and by then it was too late to pack up and move.
    C. the room was 1st floor by paty o's but the noise was not unbearable. I think because there are plants, stairs, and the rooms are a few steps down, the noise was muffled a little. Also, the A/C does make some noise as well that helps....it a low humming sound, not something ridiculously loud.
    D.It seemed like a lot of people had a day or 2 of just being out of it...I think it's some sort of combo sun, food, alcohol poisoning.
    E. Steve is great for putting together the cruise and this awesome website for us to stay connected and meet newbies before they get there.
    F. Sue, as always did a great job with her singles and she also arranges things for everyone which is very great.
    G. Jesse, as always pushed the fun envelope and his daily pictures was a great way to get in the mood for the vacation.
    H. On Tuesday, I hung out with a couple from Canada that said they were partying it up hard that day because it was their last day and that they were going to a fancy hotel in Playa Del Carmen. On Saturday, I see them again and they said that even though they had the premier package at the other fancy place, it didn't compare to TTR. No one would even say hello to them after they said hello first. They called their travel agent and told him to change the rest of their days back to TTR. That says a lot.
    I. And finally, is it a swingers resort, no. Is it swinger-friendly, i would think so, since we aren't we cannot compare but we made friends with several swingers and had a great time with them and never felt uncomfortable at all. Where the creepers there, yes, but no more than any other bar at home. Were there idiots there, same answer. Were singles an issue, absolutely not. Sue now has a cult following of singles she built up over the years and I can't imagine the vacations without them.

To everyone...thanks and YOU ROCK!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  2. bwaters81

bwaters81 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awesome report. Thanks for all the info.

3. fred639

fred639 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0
    Great report the reason people return to this resort we will be making our second trip end of February Thanks for report

4. Captain Blue Eyes

Captain Blue Eyes I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 0
    Great report! It was great to meet you and hang out a bit. Hopefully next year I'll be more mobile and spend more time at the pool rather than pickling my liver in a deck lounger.

As always it's the people who make this place as great as it is! :huepfen013:

5. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Thank you for the detailed trip report. It sounds like you had an absolute blast. We wish we could live at Temptation! :icon_smile:

6. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Great TR...Thanks for sharing...makes me homesick to return to TTR...lol...NOW:clappyinghappy:

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Thanks for taking the time to write your trip report.

Where else could you get a send off committee like that? Only through cancuncare folks at TTR! We experienced something similar many years ago (2002?) and it was kind of the inspiration for this forum. We couldn't leave those people without creating a way of staying in touch.

Here's a pic from the cruise:

More at our Boobs Cruise facebook page: Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

[​IMG]

8. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We had a near miss with our dates this year, Bullet. Next year we'll plan better! Thanks for your trip report!

9. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Great TR and yes... goodbyes are tough but having a nice sendoff rocks. Repeaters definitely make cancuncare and TTR what they are!

10. Mommabear

Mommabear I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Great TR, thank you for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice