Trip Report 11/25 thru 11/30

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by RoynSandy, Dec 1, 2011.

1. RoynSandy

RoynSandy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    1st off we'd like to say it was very cool to say hello to everyone from CC that we met during our stay to many names to remember, the orange wrist band was soooo helpful.

As far as the resort it was what we have generally come to expect,our room was fine we had room 5134, garden view very quiet area.

Food and drinks we're fine, ate breakfast at the buffet each morning, had Tex Mex twice, and ate at the seafood restaurant our last night and loved it! Buffet for lunch and dinner was good.

CHINOS...We REALLY missed him, sorry but in our opinion the entertainment staff in place now just do not seem to be able to get the energy level up, and in our opinion are trying to copy his style and as we all know he had a style and way with people that is one of a kind.What really made the trip fun was meeting the folks from this forum and partying with our friends.

Boobs Cruise>>>>ROCKED!!! The Boobs Cruise was a blast, great weather, plenty of booze, fun games at lunch, and of course we were able to say hello to Chinos and Omar. We can't recomend this enough!
    Wondering if it's possible to do the Boobs Cruise while staying at another resort? Steve?

Weather was great first 3 days sunny and warm, last 2 days a bit of a cool front came in and it was cloudy, WINDY and cool for the most part.The pool was very warm and packed with people our first 2 days but seemed cooler (not cold) the last 2 days, but hardly anyone in it due to the cooler temps.

Coco Bongo was big fun, there were new performances added that we had not seen since our last time there so it was very cool.And of course the 3 a m cheeseburgers at Paty'o bar were great when we returned from the club!

USA private transfer was perfect again, they were waiting for us when we walked out of airport and got us to TTR in quick fashion,picked us up to the minute as promised for our return...HIGHLY Recommend them!!

The 2 couples who joined us for their 1st visit LOVED TTR as to be expected...!

All in all a good time and good people to party with , missed the hell out of Chinos. We'll definately at least explore the idea of trying a different adults only resort for our next trip, thinking that without Chinos at the sexy pool each day maybe it's becoming just another place to party without kids around and there are a few choices in that catagory to go to in Cancun

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Let me guess... you missed the hell out of Chinos around the pool everyday. :)

That I can understand. :mnm:

It's a shame when you've seen the best. Cause, as you said, the new folks had a great time and didn't know what they were missing, but having expirenced it, we Repeaters do. :(

One can only hope that the new team finds their grove before we get there in May. :)

Thanks for taking the time to write the report.

Jamie

3. gowick

gowick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0

Like everyone, I think Chinos was phenomenal at his job. I just hope the repeaters arent ruining good experiences for newbies.

4. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Nice Trip report .. Seems like a good time was had by all, also seems the boobs cruises with Chino and Omar is a big hit

5. NaptownSpot

NaptownSpot Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was great to meet you guys. It took me most of a day to recover from the beating I gave my liver during the Boobs Cruise, but both Kath and I had a blast every day and met a whole lot of absolutely awesome people. There's more than a few "moments" over the past week we're still laughing about!

6. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    We've been to quite a few Cancun resorts and the entertainment team at Temptation without Chinos is about the same as all the rest.

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks for the trip report RoyNSandy, Was nice to see you again - been too many years!

Glad you enjoyed the Boobs Cruise!

8. benanddeanna23

benanddeanna23 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 0
    Great TR Roy and Sandy! We had an awesome time hanging with you guys and the rest of those crazy MFers! This real world thing sucks!

We had a fantastic time down there at TTR! Everytime I see two eggs, I think boobs. Same thing with two oranges, two pillows, two whatever.

Trying to find an excuse to go back soon!

9. soop

soop Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Oh jeeze ... please don't mention eggs to "this guy" next thing you know I'm lathered in whipped cream and having eggs cracked into my junk

10. RoynSandy

RoynSandy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Yes and thats my point...we always manage to have a great time with the people we meet , but Chino's added that little bit of extra excitement,he always seemed to be able to get people out of their comfort zone...hope we're not having a knee jerk reaction about whether or not we'll return...maybe it's just post Cancun depression...we still love TTR!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice