Trip Report 11/24 to 12/1

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by justincolleen, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Colleen

Colleen Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    This was our first trip to Temptation and we are looking forward to our next visit. The people and the parties were awesome. The food was pretty good. Our favorite was the seafood and Asian restaurants. Tex-Mex was pretty tasty, specially when you have a nice buzz going!

We met some amazing people. A shout out to my fist-bumping homies!! Travis, keep the fist-bumping alive!!!

Boobz cruise!!! What can I say....... Fantastic!!!! FYI, line dancing, drunk, on a swaying boat is a bit difficult!! The crew was great and we couldn't of ask for a better group of people to enjoy the day with.

Coco-Bongo was a blast. It's definitely a must first experience. There is not much room for dancing because of all the table, but there is some room and the shows were awesome.

There were only a couple downers about our trip. First, we didn't like how the check-in desk made us talk to the time share people before we could get our room key. They claim they were not time share, but why offer a welcoming breakfast they claim is included with our package when our package is already all-inclusive? And why ask for $10 and say they will give it back the next day when we show up for the breakfast? It's all good, we now know next time to say no thanks to the front desk and just ask for our room key. (A caution to the first timers) The other thing was the pools. Not as warm as expected but okay when the day is warm. We were looking forward to a hot tub when the sun went down or even in the mornings, but the hot tubs were not so hot..:cry:

We would totally recommend Temptation Resort as the place to go, party, and meet great people. We were bummed to leave 79/83 degree weather and return to Colorado (snow and 12 degrees) BOO!! To all of our friends that we met, please befriend us or send us a private message with your email. I have pictures to get out!

I can't wait to come back and hopefully see some if not all of our friends again!!

Justin and Colleen

2. dazandally

dazandally Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    still trying to sober up , thinking of booking next year already

3. kkmarcus

kkmarcus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

We were there the same week as you guys. Would love to see some of your pics. fb for me is Kris Mulford Marcus

4. codyvanhout

codyvanhout Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Glad you guys had a great time. It was nice meeting you!

5. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    The first thing I do is tell the timeshare people to stick it even before I go to my room. As a repeater they will approach you when you get there. Tell them you don't want it to to get lost. They will cross your name off the list and leave you alone then. Glad to see you had a great time though.

6. Mike_and_Linda

Mike_and_Linda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Hey guys, It was great meeting you. I'm still trying to find time finish writing out trip report. Hoping to get it posted this week.

7. Jen&Santiago

Jen&Santiago Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +380 / 0
    We are looking forward for our 2nd trip as well, especially with this snow we are getting in Colorado. more snow by the end of this week =(

8. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanks for taking the time to write a TR... and glad you had a great time. Wow- they now ask for $10 upfront for the stupid timeshare tour... amazing. Next time you'll be a repeater... and will know what to say to them (besides, stick it...). They don't even bother us anymore at check in... one of the nice attributes of being a "many-timer"...

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  10. benanddeanna23

benanddeanna23 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 0
    Great trip report! It was great meeting you guys! The Boobs Cruise and Coco Bongo were definitely the highlights of the trip. Highly recommend both. We've never seen anything like Coco Bongo before. Great place to go if you haven't been there before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice