Trip Report 02/06 To 02/13

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by Bryan21178, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    My wife and I arrived at Breathless on Wednesday the 6th via USA Transfers BTW the best in the Biz for Airport transport. First impression was wow this place is off the beaten path!!!!! But very nice the grounds are well kept and the staffs amazing. We had a Ocean front Allure Suit Room 3327 it was nice modern clean. The mini fridge was stocked with Coke Sprite Corona and water, the showers amazing double head rain shower with a wand. The bed was comfortable and the view was ????? OK not ocean front but side front LOL. The food was good at all the restaurants and the buffet. Service was good we never waited too long for a meal. The E teams not so great. Honestly non existent but we are used to TTR E team and the Boobs Cruise so we are a bit spoiled. The resorts nice but you really never know where the party is. One day it was at the Pool in the middle of the resort and my wife and I was at another pool ??? Then I stumbled upon the event that was going on (beach Party) It was a good party just wish we knew it was going on a little sooner. The have a theater called the Showstopper and they have Vegas style shows at night 9pm. We missed a few because once again we had no clue!!!! The need a board or something to let the guest know what the hell going on... They have a night club called After Dark and thats where the party is around 10pm every night. The clubs small but has a good sound system and lighting. The resorts fun and clean but as we found out its no TTR and no other place can compete LOL.... Didn't see any topless woman at any of the pools or beach. The foam party has been replaced by a Bubble party they have dancers and such but the bubbles are like something at a kids birthday party. We went to Playa De Carmen which is a 25 min cab ride $43 each way BTW!!! We did some shopping and had fun for a day my wife loved it shopping for hours and I think we didn't see everything.. Back at the resort all the bars close by 0200 so if you plan on drinking past that good luck. LOL found that out the hard way. All in all we had fun and Vacation is what you make it and we love Vacation. Its a cool place to take some friends that are not into TTR but for us we will stick to our second home TTR forever!!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I like to wave at the people from Breathless as they go walking past DRM's beach.

Note: Since DRM allows bareassedness, that's how I am while I'm waiving. It makes me happy.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    HAHAH thats funny!!!! The breaker wall and and obstetrical course to get to the Desire Beach is worth the climb...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice