Trip Questions

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by stanlsr30, Mar 20, 2016.

1. stanlsr30

stanlsr30 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is our 2nd trip to GP, We loved it last year (3 nights) and doing 6 nights this time.
    I seem to have forgotten who I used for transportation to and from.
    It was a great service that was inexpensive for just the 2 of us. So we went straight to our resort no others.

2 nd Question is when I booked I slipped and booked for lagoon side, last year we had ocean side with whirlpool (that we never used) and loved it. (sleeping with the door open! WOW)
    I really want Ocean side, do I ask when I get there? I dont want an upgrade, just the ocean.
    Or should I call there now for our May trip?

Being a 2nd timer I was thinking they would have no problem moving us that day.

2. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    USA Transfers, I am guessing.

I would pay for the upgrade now. Not sure how their occupancy is in May. If you wait and they are full the upgrade may not be available or overly expensive. We have not been to the GP in a few years but these ocean view rooms are amazing.

Please give us a short review upon your return as the owner passed and recent reports have not been positive. Have fun.

3. Kjordan2282

Kjordan2282 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone know if GP still have a problem with overbooking and moving people to great par?

4. Perfect_Storm

Perfect_Storm Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would love to know the answer to that as well.....Im headed there in May and would hate to be bumped to another hotel.

5. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    From what I have read the hardly ever, over book,and ship people. Plus as of very recently they aren't connected with the Great anymore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice