Trip Dec 1-11

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by c bishop, Dec 19, 2011.

1. c bishop

c bishop Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    We would like to thank the Chaos crew for making us feel like we were among long time friends!
    This was our first trip to TTR, but we are already looking forward to a trip next year.
    TTR is a nice resort, the food and entertainment staff are fine, but your fellow travelers make the trip unique. You do not need to leave the reosort to have a great time, but we highly recommend you try on some of the excursions to see what Cancun has to offer.
    We went on a fishing tour and a tour of Isla Contoy. We also took a full day private trip to Chichen Itza. Well, worth the day! Steve’s Boobze cruise should not be missed, what happens on the boat stays on the boat.
    The send off committee made us not want to leave (as if we wanted to leave anyway). Thanks again to our wonderful friends!
    :cheerleaders:

2. zurc

zurc I want to grow up to be Chino's! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    It was great hanging out with you guys. Thanks again for the Nuggets shirt, I already got the obligitory slap from my friend though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice