trip #2 report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by carriejean, Sep 8, 2012.

1. carriejean

carriejean Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Alright guys, not so much detail this year. Well, could be because there are a few nights with empty spots in my memory, oops! And I won't be able to name everyone, just know that if you saw me, had a shot with me, had a drink with me, danced with me, or anything else, know I had a great time with you!
    For my second time at TTR, I was amazed I had a better time then last year! Stepped on the resort on Friday afternoon and felt I was back at home. Hit the zoo, the jet skiis, and Steve's cruise. Did most of the theme nights, no one did 80's night, and I was too drunk to get into my white men's shirt, but everything else I did do!
    Found out they did Mr Temptations a little different from last year, and actually yes Greg, you did still owe me even if you didn't get the 60 or so points! Had an issue with the suncare lady. Only got lost getting back to my room at night twice this year!
    Overall, everyone was great, I can't wait to go again! Hopefully I'll keep in touch with all you guys and maybe next time I'll do better with understanding the accents!
    I know, my report is boring, but everyone who was there with me knows what happened and I just wanted to say thank you for a great time to everyone all at once and make it easy on myself!
    Looking to book trip #3 soon!!!!!!!

2. BostonMel

BostonMel I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    Sounds like yet another great time was had.. Glad you had a blast!

3. carriejean

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes it was a blast, wish more had been from the Boston area! We need a better showing next time!

4. BostonMel

BostonMel I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +506 / 2
    Dammit we need to coordinate a Boston to Cancun invasion.. How does May sound??? lol

5. carriejean

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Possibility, my birthday is the 28th. I was looking at April, but May might be better!

6. BIG JOEP

BIG JOEP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Dang no good T-shirt stories this year? Glad you had fun Carrie!

7. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +201 / 2
    Glad to hear that this year was even better than last! I am curious about what happened with the Suncare lady though?

8. ChangoDeMadera

ChangoDeMadera Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Great report!
    Lol what issue did you have with the sunscreen lady?

What do you think made your second trip more fun than the first? We are looking to go back next summer for the 2nd time and I wonder how if/how our second time around will be.

9. carriejean

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Joe, you know I always have good T-shirt stories, but you weren't there to hear them. Just know Joe, since I was single this year, no bringing home t-shirts to the boyfriend! So, much more fun and no way of getting in trouble for it! :)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  10. carriejean

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, so suncare lady seemed to think she was a doctor or at least better then all of my five doctors I have. And what I'm allergic to is not true, so then she proceded to rub some lotion all over my chest without asking first. Samantha bought into her little chat and paid the ridiculous amount that she is charging for stuff. Long story short, if you find a product that works for you, avoid talking to her or you'll be sucked in to paying $20 or more a bottle of aloe!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice