Travelling single in Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by CanadianShazza, Nov 13, 2013.

1. CanadianShazza

CanadianShazza Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hi guys. I'm spending a week with work in Tulum in January. I'm travelling alone and thought that I would extend my stay for another week. I'd like to stay somewhere thats fun to party and has lots of singles with the same idea. Any suggestions that may work for me?
    I stayed at Temptations on my own last summer, but I found that it was more couples oriented than for singles. I usually hang out with guys in their 30s...so any help would be appreciated.
    I'm looking at staying in Playa or on the strip in Cancun...all inclusive.
    Thanks.

2. Garett&Danielle

Garett&Danielle Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oasis cancun in January had a good mix last year. I was there twice once in January once in march. March was too "cliquey" and the spring breakers were annoying

3. meanestkitty

meanestkitty Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'm sure you have no problem attracting attention.

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I don't think there's any hotels in Cancun that has 'lots of singles' - besides probably hostels and backpacker type places. There's no one hotel that markets itself as a singles place. AI's always attract couples moreso than singles.

I know if I were single I'd be headed to Temptation, might be more couples than singles (like anywhere) but at least it's a very social place and people would talk and not go to bed at 10pm. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice