TR: Nov25-Dec10

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Krager, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Krager

Krager Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    I'm not sure how some of you are able to do a day by day trip report, for me it is just two weeks of great time blurred together. saw old friends, met knew ones, awesome people all around.

Boobs Cruise: Nov 25th, & Dec 7th:
    I was lucky enough to have two boobs cruises while on my trip. As always, absolutely amazing. We had a a blast both times. The boat crews were awesome, got to have some cold beers at the "stinky bar" The fish on the lunch stop was as good as I remembered. Can't say enough about Steve's Boobs Cruise, if you have a chance to go on one while you're there definitely do it. Getting to know people on here before the cruise makes it 100X better.

Food: same as usual, good to excellent, had Asian, Italian(love the veal), TexMex(love the skirt steak) and buffet. All were fairly good. Italian takes a while but is delicious. Buffet usually had enough variety that I always found something I wanted.

Entertainment staff:
    I'm a 4 year repeater and love and miss Chinos, but I think the new staff are doing a good job. Definitely a different feel, but not bad. The only real complaint I have is they were hard to understand over the PA system occasionally.

Sexy Pool:
    This is where most of my time was spent. Had the inflatable beer pong out again which is dangerous because we do shots instead of beers for each cup. This explains why I didn't make it out some nights, and don't remember some of the nights I did. Always a good time, the entertainment is fun, and luckily we have Jesse(zurc) who never says no, so we always have someone to cheer for. Can't remember what all he entered but I know he won Mr. Temptation twice this year.

Patty O's:
    The late night fun. Lot's of blurry spots, can't wait to see the pictures to help remind me of everything. I was usually out until 1-3am, we had some maniacs in our group that were 5-7a almost every night. The nights we broke out the crown, and jaeger and tequilla were some of the best. It's worth the price of a bottle to sit around and do some good shots with good friends.

People:
    Awesome, awesome, awesome! Fantastic people as always, and have to say once again it's the people that make this place.

My old school december chaos crew peeps: Jesse, Lorenzo, Karen, Jesse, Brenda, Lynn, the Boston boys, The Scots Neil and Mark,Christa, Lisa, Ted, Kris, Kyle, Cody, Brent, Molly, Ed, Marlena, Sue : it was fantastic to see you all again, and can't wait until the next one.

The ones I've missed in previous trips: Mindy, Bill, Claudio, Renee, Craig, Corree, Claire, Jo, glad we got to hang out this year and looking forward to many more.

the newbies: Colleen, Justin, Tal, Sonia, Will, Lisa, Keith, Wendy, Christian, Julie, Andy, Kathy, hopefully we have some repeaters and we will see you guys again next year.

Once my plane lands I will probably sleep for a week or so, but will send out my contact info when I finally wake up. Love all you guys, and already missing the resort and everyone.

If I missed anyone I'm sorry, I blame tequila and lack of sleep. Definitely drop me a line so I can share contact info.

Thanks again to Steve for this wonderful forum, and the always fantastic boobs cruises.

Travis

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  2. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Can't imagine going on 2 Boobs cruises on the same trip! Good for you. Very nice seeing more people write trip reports- keeps us up to date with news in between our visits.

3. fmscott

fmscott Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Travis! Great trip report :) It was awesome meeting you, hopefully we'll see you again on a future trip!

Frances and Justin

4. Bubba

Bubba Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Travis, great to meet you to. I will for sure be coming back to This place! both Boob Cruises where great!

5. codyvanhout

codyvanhout Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Travis,
    you make me smile! I love you;)

6. bullet

bullet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Great trip and great times. You were the first person we recognized when we walked in and getting a big hug was the best way to start feeling at home and relaxed!!! Thanks.

7. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Wow, cool trip report, two boobs cruises, beer pong at the sexy pool, sounds like you know how to do Temptation right! :eek:rangehat:

8. zurc

zurc I want to grow up to be Chino's! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    What can I say brother, we did it again. I hope everything goes well with your travels and once you hit Texas we'll do it up in style and show this state what the Chaos Crew can do!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice