Tower Take Over Restrictions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TxPlaytime, Apr 10, 2021.

1. TxPlaytime

TxPlaytime Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +156 / 0
    We just found out the Tryst group took over the entire tower during our upcoming trip, 28-03 May. I saw something about a group there, but assumed it was just a floor, not the entire tower. I'm sure we will have fun, but does anyone know if we need to do anything to be able to party with them? We are already premier members, so access to the rooftop if not an issue, but I'm wondering if there is anything else in regards to sign up or fees someone needs to allow us to be included in their activities?

2. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    Not positive, but I don’t think you can access the Skylar with them, if they have it rented for a night. Member or not.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    do they maybe have a facebook group or a group here you could contact someone ?
    we went to hedo once and they had a huge group there ..we made friends with someone of them and got invited to hang out .. not at the group things like toy party but just fun day to day hanging
    generally even in big groups they aren't opposed to people making friends

we have a pretty big labor day group ..not big enough to fill the tower
    but we do a few group things together but we love making new friends .. and hanging out with them .. heck personally if I don't add at least 4 new people to my friends circle by the end of the trip I think I have done something wrong lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Kristen78

Kristen78 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +387 / 0
    When I was there, if you didn’t book through the group, you could pay (was like $200?) to join their parties, rooftop was closed to non-group for a few days, which really pissed off some members. Members don’t automatically get to join in the takeover parties. I’ve been during 2 different takeovers, and will never book during a takeover again.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Gdllraul

Gdllraul Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +90 / 0
    I think the price is 500 per couple for the event, it is a shame that as a member we could not have access to the rooftop. I complained to premier but they said that the hotel managers take the decision to block members

6. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
  7. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    Ouch! Yeah I wouldn't be impressed if I went when the rooftop was closed during normal days when it should be open for members, for a private event. There was a private party once going on when we were up there, but they still let members in. It was a weird atmosphere and they were breaking the normal rules (e.g. no cameras) and security did not care.

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Pre-damn-cisely. If you're not "in" or "with" the group.. it sort of ruins at least a part of your vacation... and no, you don't get a discounted rate for going during the group's takeover.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice