Topless??

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sharon Varg, May 30, 2019.

1. Sharon Varg

Sharon Varg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    Hey so this will be my 1st time at temptations or at any topless optinal resort. I am a little nervous about it. What's the rationale of women there at the pool topless and what should I expect?]

2. Jen&Santiago

Jen&Santiago Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +380 / 0
    I'd say it's about 80% topless give or take. You have nothing to be nervous about just go have fun and if the mood strikes Go Topless if not who cares no one is going to judge you.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
    Last edited: May 30, 2019
  3. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,846 / 5
    Don’t think it is near that high (80%) but is dependent on time of day and what groups are there that week. Would say at least 50% topless by end of the day.....for those that make it!
    You will not be uncomfortable with whatever you wear or don’t wear ;)

4. Joe&Heidi

Joe&Heidi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +324 / 6
    Wear as much or as little as you want. People may push you, but it you can have fun no matter what you wear. I haven't seen the resort personnel push people to go topless.

I'd suggest staying away from Boobs Cruise if youre on the fence about topless. While you can go on the boat with a top, they are likely to call you out publicaly. It's in good fun, some people want to, but need a push. If you are a hard no, it would be embarrassing.

We've only been during big CCC groups, but I'd say 90%+ topless. I could see it being less depending on the crowd.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. SammyM

SammyM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    We were just here 4 weeks ago and I agree with the above at about 50% top free by day's end. Some ladies jumped right into it and never brought a top with them, while others waited a few days before discarding them. Some others kept there tops on the entire time. It's strictly your choice. One tip that my wife did was heading down to the beach and grabbing a couple of chairs down there for a day or two. Going topless on the beach seems to be little easier for some ladies before going top free at the sexy pool. As for the rationale, so many women appreciate and enjoy the ability to shed their tops you begin to realize that women should have that ability whenever and wherever they so choose.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    A tip if you are a hard NO at any given point: double-knot your bikini top ties or you may have others "helping you along", especially by the end of the day. :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. steffandgreg

steffandgreg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +128 / 0
    You will be surprised at how comfortable it is to go topless there. No one cares. There is all shapes and sizes but everyone there is awesome. That is what makes it such an amazing place. 90% were topless when we were there. Keep your top on until you feel comfortable. However, once you take it off you won’t want to put it back on. Once your back from vacation you will be sad you have to go back to tops and bras.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  8. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,846 / 5
    I have been thinking about this and, the more I do, the more everyone is probably be right. It very well could be 80-90% but you really don’t even notice because everyone is just having a good time!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    50% is low, we agree 80% is about the norm. In Blue Bay days, probably 95%

10. Headstone

Headstone Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    Yes the number ranges over 50%. I'd say 75% most times.
    Even if you don't start with your top off you will most likely be letting them fly at some point during your stay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice