Topless

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by MichelleM, Apr 6, 2017.

1. MichelleM

MichelleM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 0
    We've been here four days arriving on the 3rd of April . We checked at the front desk, yes we're told it fine to be topless at the pool. I've been topless everyday around the pool, today a couple from Texas complains about the 12 or so ladies that are topless at the pool. Guess what, we're told to put our tops on because a " member" complains. The management goes far as way as to point out to us the couple who complained. Even adults only resort, we're still not allowed to go topless at the pool. Do not come here and expect a adult vacation!

2. fred639

fred639 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0
    Be there tomorrow one couple bitching WOW what goes around WELL you Know! at least they pointed out them out could be FUN???????? wonder what else they can bitch about????

3. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    In my mind this would be game on.

T

4. fred639

fred639 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0

NEVER Know??? Could be fun

5. John & Michelle

John & Michelle Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 1
    Michelle already has something for the prudes if management stops the girls from going topless..... It will consist of some strings and very little material! We will not let a bunch of mental midgets stop our fun! See you April 23!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  6. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    bring pasties, then they cant complain, still fun :)

7. soldier4402

soldier4402 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0
    The beach shouldn't be an issue either way

8. MichelleM

MichelleM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 0
    That is correct, but there is a very large quantity of beach venders that will come up and sit down in a beach chair next to you while trying to sell their products. This made the wife very uncomfortable to lay on the beach. They also where allowed by resort management to come up close enough to the pool and hot tub area to try to get your attention to offer their items to you. I know the beaches in Mexico are considered public but we've never stayed at a resort where the vendors would actually wonder through the rows of beach chairs.

9. Wanderlust

Wanderlust Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Will be there 26-29th planning on being topless by the pool

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. carl blank sam

carl blank sam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    Well hear we go,just returned from the gp and was actually surprised! We had to upgrade to get a fridge and coffee maker to the tune of 300$ american which also gave us beach view,my wife was happy so all was good there,next as earlier post stated the girls were asked to put their tops on ,wife not happy,to the beach we go topless is no problem of course however the vendors were like flies to you know what ,constant all the time ,one day my wife was i swear the only topless babe on the beach at the resort ,she's a trooper.The pool waitresses were totally terrific but over worked there was no entertainment to speak of other than volleyball and bingo.The resort staff were all very nice and so was the resort but it just wasn't what i would call an adult resort far as adult fun goes but we figured that before we went and so we just enjoyed the relaxed time that it was.I will advise anyone going to accept it as it is and don't bother wasting your time comparing it to temps because if you do you will be totally disappointed!! By the way the topless issue only lasted two days the once we were discreet meaning the girls covered up to go to bar and walk around we had no problems .So the big question is would we go back ? and we would say no just not our party

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice