Topless At Beach

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by tfq9462, Apr 3, 2021.

1. tfq9462

tfq9462 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    When my husband and I went on the Boobs Cruise in 2020 we weren’t staying at TTR. I noticed while waiting in line for the cruise there were topless girls at the beach area by TTR which I would figure is normal and I’m interested in. However I remember seeing a bunch of kids and families walking down the beach. I want to be able to be topless and free but I’m not wanting kids around. Was this just a fluke that they were there or does it happen a lot? If it happens how do you handle it?

2. MCP_&_HeavyD

MCP_&_HeavyD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +330 / 1
    There’s neighboring resorts and they have access to the beach since it’s public. We always see people walking their kids but they don’t stay they just walk by. My philosophy, not my kids so I don’t care, although I’m always topless around my own kids anyway so IDC. If people care they wouldn’t bring their kids by the resort. I continue on topless and about my day.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  3. tfq9462

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    That’s a good point. I was thinking that they had to know where they were walking.

4. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Partner's always topless on the beach, never been an issue..... the beach is public, people stroll by, never had a concern or issue......

5. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,134 / 1
    Technically it’s illegal to be topless on the public beach , but its been allowed or overlooked by authorities as long as I’ve ever known.

6. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    I actually never seen any kids in front of TTR. I have however seen them in front of the marina.

7. tfq9462

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Ok good. Maybe it was just a fluke.

8. Rcraig

Rcraig Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    We were there two weeks ago and there were kids/families walking along the beach. It looked like they were gathering on the beach near the Quiet Pool prior to an excursion and then walking down the beach in front of the Sexy Pool and going to the dock (where the Boobs Cruise usually departs). It was clearly not the Boobs Cruise clientele. Must have been transported in from other resorts and dropped off on the Quiet Pool side of the resort. Saw it a couple of mornings in a row. It's one thing to see an occasional kid walk by on the beach, but it was a bit uncomfortable to see what appeared to be organized groups taking that path.

9. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Just had a wonderful vision... never mind being "topless"... what about the return of the Boobs Cruise, that can be a lot more raunchy and "explicit" LOL.....

10. tfq9462

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Lol been there. I remember not thinking or caring about anything after that cruise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice