Tonya says.....Dennis is absent

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by mitchellfam, Apr 13, 2007.

1. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :shock:

How has your Friday the 13th gone so far today?

Good morning all :wave: Its cold, windy by 50mph, raining, cold, cloudy, and 1-2" snow predicted by tonight. yay.

2. Red2PartY

Red2PartY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What's up wit that??!! How dare he not be here for his daily thread!! PFFT to him, he just better not be abscent tonight!

3. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Yes where is Senor Dennis. Maybe he is on his way here already. :lol:

4. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He better have a good excuse....and should be punished accordingly by those that will be with him tonight. :whip:

5. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got another letter today.

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    saw him lurking earlier in the breakers board...................

7. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    well tonya you can't make that kind of statement and not share the details.

8. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol...I was only going to share if you really wanted to know....hold on let me find it...

9. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He has also sent me 'my song for the day' each day....really sweet. :)

10. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    okay, here's the letter today:

I read your blog, and im gonna take a chance and guess its somewhat about me. ;) Tonya, you will always be the love of my life and you are without doubt the biggest mistake I have ever made. I still remember at your wedding when you came up to me and said "Sorry I couldnt wait for you". I dont know if you remember that or not but those words will always be with me the rest of my life. The path you have taken has been a great one. You have a beautiful family now and while I do wish that it was my family, the fact that it isnt is no one's fault but my own. I was scared and too shy back in those days. I dont know why if you think about how much we talked. All it would have took to change my life forever was for me to lean over and kiss you when you took me home from school that one time bc i know i would have woken up to Life and never been able to let you go. You are without doubt one of the most amazingly perfect people i know. I was wrong to have written you that letter because you are happy right now, and it was selfish of me to tell you how i feel just to make myself feel better about finally being able to share my feelings for you. No matter what happens in this crazy thing we call life, my feelings for you will not change. You have two beautiful girls and a husband that loves you. So with that said, we can still be friends and flirt with each other the way we have been because thats all we can have right now. It will be like back in school again with this amazing chemistry between us but at least now we can talk about it openly. And know that no matter what happens I will always be here to hold you if you ever need me. Fate can be cruel sometimes.. we have always had a connection, but when we had a chance to act on it I was a dumbass, and now that i have grown up some, its too late. However, I am still blessed to have you back in my life to talk to... and that alone will make up for it.. for now. That first kiss we finally shared 20ish years after knowing each other is something i still think about every day and it helps me to know that what i want is out there and not to settle for anything less even though I will never find anyone to replace you in my heart, it made me understand what it feels like to be truly happy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice