Today's weather, Cancun

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by V, Sep 22, 2013.

1. V

V I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    It's 8:30 AM, 22 Sept, and it looks like a good day in store for Cancun. Light breezes, sunny and hot today, with partly cloudy skies. Nice day to be at the beach.

2. V

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    The cold front coming down from the U.S. stalled over Cancun yesterday afternoon, bringing stormy looking cloud banks to the east and limiting the sun, somewhat, in mid to late afternoon, but bringing with it little or no rain.

Now, at 6:30 AM on Monday, the front seems to be stalled over us, and our skies are overcast. However, I think this will begin breaking up, mid morning, and with any luck we'll end up with partly cloudy skies and another good day at the beach.

3. canukcun

canukcun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    It was an awsome day imo.. nice and balmy like a Sauna, I love Saunas

4. V

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    If you liked the 23rd, I believe you'll like the 24th even better, Canukcun!

It's just after 2 AM, September 24th, and we have clear skies in Cancun Central.

All areas of disturbed weather nearby appear to be moving away from us, leaving a very high probability for few clouds, no rain, and lots of sunshine today.

Enjoy!

5. V

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Today, 25 September, was another beautiful day, and it looks like tomorrow holds more of the same!

6. canukcun

canukcun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I'm in playa for a bit and it was a schorcher today.. sadly I took a left instead of a right on xaman-ha paseo at the roundabout that is currently under construction and was out a little longer than planned without sunscreen.. I am now nursing a minor sunbun on my thighs and shoulders... I am reallly hoping it is just superficial and won't peel... .... remember kids down here sunscreen is like brushing your teeth if you plan on a day out in the sun half naked.

I like walked/jogged to km5 twice before finding my way to where I was on the end of the road on the other side of the round about... I basically walked the street twice without realizing I was going the opposite way... none the less it was good cause I was trying to burn calories with jogging and being hopelessly lost and baking was good motivation for jogging between the shadows :)

So far there are only three types of weather and they are all good... frying, muggy, and overcast storm. I heart Q.Roo.

7. V

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
  8. V

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    It's 7 AM on Tuesday, Oct 1, and it looks like we're in for another good day in Cancun Centro. The weather on the weekend was the best I've seen in Cancun, sunny and warm, with light winds.

The last few days have seen some of the best weather imaginable for spending time at the beach, but the good times are now threatened by a storm developing off the coast of Honduras/Nicaragua, and making its way slowly north westward. At a minimum it will bring some cloudy/rainy weather this way in the next few days.

National Hurricane Center

9. V

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice