Thong "Friendly" Vacations

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jinichiro, Mar 4, 2013.

1. jinichiro

jinichiro Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I’m struggling to find many or at least anything that would compare to Temptations. We've been doing some thong bikini shopping and hoped we could find other places she would feel comfortable wearing them. Or should I just start planning our quarterly visits to Temptations??? :mnm:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  2. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Just start planning those quarterly vacations... lol

3. jinichiro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hahaha I figured that might be the answer

4. soldier4402

soldier4402 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0
    I have been two a few places in mexico and dominican it was hit and miss. For the most part its allowed anywhere in mexico and DR. But the last resort I was in, in mexico there were probably a handful of thongs but about 30% were topless. Dominican where I was there was maybe a handful all together of both topless and or thong.

Cruises as far as the ship most boats have done away with the topless deck and I havent seen anything topless on the last 3-4 cruises on two different cruise lines. Thongs maybe 1-2 per cruise. now the islands are different. US virgin islands you will not typically see a whole lot. British virgin islands can be hit and miss. Best bet is either french or dutch held islands. St marteen in orient bay you will some. Cruises is going to depend on where you go, and whos on the ship. If most of the passengers are european for a given trip you will much luckier.

But as far as mexico if you want guarenteed then TTR or desires is about it, there are a few others such as Hidden resort. Any adult only or nudist resort you should get what you want.

Jamaica is another big one, have heard at Sandals just about anything flies, and there is Hedo in Jamaica, but Hedo from what I gather is a step up from TTR or even desires and more of a lifestyle place anything.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  5. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    There are a number of travel companies that specialize in what you seek. To get you started here is a link below that seems to meet your primary criteria.

Swingers Travel and Lifestyles Tours by Topless Travel

"Adults only" is not enough of a description but "topless optional" is a good search term. Clothing optional is often full nudity - male & female.

6. MelnReg

MelnReg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    based on similar previous discussions, most will say "good luck". There is no place like home! .....I mean TTR. Oops!

7. breezesfan

breezesfan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There are probably 50 or so resorts in Jamaica that are THONG Friendly !!!! To be honest, at a lot of them wearing a thong is considered "over dressed" and is not allowed!! Not REALLY, they have nude only areas !! LOL

Hedo, Breezes Grand Negril, Couples Negril, Couples Sans Souci, Club Ambiance. Really any Jamaican resort that isn't family friendly is thong friendly. Breezes Runaway Bay was really great back in the day, but is now a family resort.

Most have a "naughty, but nice feel to them"
    ANY resort on the Long Bay section of 7 mile beach is considered adults only. Lots of drug dealers, but also lots of toppless and "thonged out" ladies.

HOWEVER !!! We have been going to Jamaica for years, but really prefer TTR !!! But hey, give them a try.
    Hedo can be just plain GROSS !!! TTR is by far the best bang for the buck or pound or whatever.

Oh, almost forgot !!! You AIN'T got NO Problem at all !!!

8. jinichiro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for all the information. You guys are great.

By the sounds of it, anywhere we plan on going that has the Temptations vibe we will probably leave saying "we should have went to Temptations" haha. I definitely want to check out Jamaica, that's on the to do list for sure. I was even hoping for some decent beaches along the US coasts that might be thong friendly. But definitely prefer the resorts for a relaxing sexual and flirtatious time with my gf.

Thanks again

9. Neo13

Neo13 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're best bet in the U.S. would be Miami/South Beach.Where ever you go, wear what you want to,it's YOUR vacation.Enjoy!!

10. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    We went to Sandals in Jamaica and I ended up wearing a FULL bikini because I felt so uncomfortable. Every time I took my top off the whole beach stooped and stared! (the place was full of young American newlyweds who'd never seen boobs before I think!) So I would say that is the worse place to go!
    I have comfortably rocked a thong in Adult Only resorts in Dominican Republic, been publicly ridiculed on a cruise ship, a lot of it is down to your fellow holidaymakers!
    Most of the time I / we just adopt the attitude "if you don't like it, don't look. They stop staring after a day or two LOLx
    :daisy:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice