This Years Top Spring Break Destinations (Besides Cancun)

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by BagOfSand, Dec 15, 2006.

1. BagOfSand

BagOfSand Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I've already booked to Cancun, but I was wondering what people have heard about the other hot spots for spring break this year.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    the normal ones.......

acapulco
    South Padre island
    Panama City
    Cabo San lucas
    Miami

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you mean theres other places besides cancun :-|

4. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    haha, I know right.........................! Lots of students in the US drive down to florida and texas since they cant afford cancun and some of the other exotic locations. But, Cancun WILL be the largest destination for spring break students this year according to bookings and reports so far! THAT gets me excited!!

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I dunno I have seen alot of the American based spring break places on MTV and Much Music, and the weather seems to suck...People wearing sweaters oN Spring Break?? :shock:

6. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ya i never got that y people go to pcb, first off its in north florida and the avg temp in mid march is like 70 and low of 49, im sorry but that is not beach weather, i go on vacation after a long winter i want warm tropic not 20 deg warmer with a beach

7. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yep, I went to Panama city Beach 3 years in a row, and in march, you can have a day in the middle to high 70's! Possibly 80, but some days it will rain and be in the middle 50's, so you take a huge risk, but for the most part its usually warm enough for the beach in pcb and south padre island! However, those places are NOTHING like cancun, the clubs are not nearly as good, and there arent as many people either! Totally different atmosphere, cancun is second to none!

8. bigdickcadillac

bigdickcadillac Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we took a year off from Cancun last year and went to Puerto Vallarta for spring break and although the place is beautiful it did not compare to Cancun, the night life and beach is incomparable.

9. Ultimate_Warrior

Ultimate_Warrior Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Columbia is really pretty this time of year. I like to walk down the streets screaming VIVE ESCOBAR, its crazy the mix of looks you get.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice