This just in...Lindsay Lohan arrested....AGAIN for DUI!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by EngineerGuy, Jul 24, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Yep, at 2am this morning lindsay lohan was arrested AGAIN for DUI AND cocain in her pocession!! Poor girl, her career is all but ruined and she WILL do jail time from this! 2 dui arrests AND 2 cocain arrests in a 1 month time frame.........poor girl! But........ its her own fault, I really dont like her much anyways!!

www.tmz.com

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    *yawn* old news lol

and whats with this poor girl crap. she deserves what shes got coming she was involved in a car chase. shes been to rehab twice this year. shes had more than enough chances. she is a grown up and has made her own choices. if she cant stay away from the drugs and booze and then drive a car then perhaps jail is the best thign for her.

she needs to stop and grow up and get over herself. cause if you want to put your own life in danger by doing drugs and drinking yourself silly thats fine. but when you start driving while intoxicated then youre risking other peoples lives and thats not acceptable. so please put her behind bars. she deserves it

3. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    i agree, she deserves what she gets, still............. I hate to see someone with the world at their feet throw it all away! But...you are right, its 100% HER FAULT!! She deserves jailtime and will likely get a good amount after this. We will see................

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if she cant see the fact that she had a gift and shes throwing it away because she is too selfish and dissillusioned. then i feel no sympathy. she did have the world at her feet. she is talented but really. there comes a point in time that you have to stop. and it wont happen till she wants it. its like robert downy jr. he lost it all. perhaps one day she'll be able to see the error in her ways. but at this point in time. its unlikely.

jail time is probably jsut what she needs

5. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    pfft.

6. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would still totally bang her though!!!!!!

7. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    :lol: hope you have a bag of Penicillin with you

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  9. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great publicity for her new movie!

10. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    could be her last movie for a very long time! Unless her "sex tape" gets released soon....... :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice