Theme Nights Confusion: 3 different themes???

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Lakedweller, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Lakedweller

Lakedweller Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    My husband & I are Temptations newbies for 1/14-1/20, but experienced theme party dressers. That said, between this site & temptations official site, I have found at least 3 different themes for each night. There are the standard temptations themes, the special temptations themes for the weekend we are there, & then CCC invented themes. They are all very different. In my experience, it's the most fun when everyone does the same thing. So tell me temptations graduates, which one do I choose?

2. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

totally agree , but at TTR you often see , this, and most (repeaters)don't give it a second thought .

3. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    My answer would be a question....will there be a large CCC group when you are going?

If there is a large CCC group then do the CCC theme. If not then my advice would be to stick with the TTR theme. Some may disagree but its the CCC people that MAKE the theme nights rock :)

Nikki

4. sugX

sugX Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    The resort theme's (TTR) are just that and generally will have some participation but will explode with participation on nights that the CCC theme matches the resort. In my humble opinion the CCC group theme's on this forum generally have the most fun response and can often make the resort themes appear non existent. I would suggest looking through all the theme related posts for the time that you are there. This is the one that I believe covers your time there the most though there may be another: January 2015 Polar Bares Theme Nights

5. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    Go to the January Roll Call and the Polar Bare thread and find others that are there when you are...introduce yourselves on the threads...make some advance new friends...and plan your theme-wear to coordinate with your cool new friends.

6. dewder

dewder Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Agreed with with ! Find the CCC people that are going your exact week and figure out what themes you guys want of the 31st choices. You can even start your own thread titled "week of .......... themes"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice