Theme Night Help

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sparky27!, Jul 31, 2024.

1. Sparky27!

Sparky27! Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife and I are going to Temptation for our first time in December for my 5oth. We are beyond excited and hoping to get dressed for all the themes. Just looking for help understanding the Burning Land theme night. We don't really get it. In this site Temptation Resort Theme Nights & Costumes 2024 | Cancuncare it says lingerie night in the description. Is that right? The rest seem easy enough. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,158 / 3
    Burning Land (Tuesday)..... Google apocalyptic/steam punk/Burning Man costume then maybe throw in a little BDSM (or a lot of BDSM) and all is good. This is our fav night.
    lingerie night is now called Provocative night (Thursday).

All nights can be lingerie night with a hint of the theme. For example, a bra/thong and add an eye patch and Pirate night is covered.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,957 / 5
    They dropped pirate night . Have galactic now.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. BeuMeu

BeuMeu Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +98 / 5
    So you can wear anything any night to be honest. Burning man think of your wildest kink desires and wear that. I wore a steampunk mask with leather underwear with zippers all over wife wore open bust latex lingerie with mask and carried around a whip and gave out free spankings. She had me on a leash and collar all night and led me around bash. Burning land is supposed to be like burning man which is just your personal expression of the night so you can go all out. One guy was wearing a predator mask/costume. We didn’t really get it either as we have never been to burning man. The steampunk hats and shit are overdone a lot. So you really just go with you most wildest desires as it’s supposed to be your interpretation. Think leather think bondage. Look up fantasy and fetish ball for some ideas.

5. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,957 / 5
    Also think feathers and funky hats

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice