Theme For Sunday Night April 28th

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kelly&Steve04, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Kelly&Steve04

Kelly&Steve04 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +219 / 0
    Just about all set with our theme nights for our trip 4/27-5/4. What are people doing for Sunday the 28th? The CCC theme is sports wear and hotel is Boogie nights. We’re leaning sports. Will we be the only ones?

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    I don't like saying what to do, or not do. And obviously it's Temptation, so I always say do whatever you want.

But before when the CancunCare theme was sports. Elyse and I were like the only people in sports gear. So we will not be sporting our Eagles for this night.

I don't really like the "Boogie night" theme, cause in the 70 and 80s I wouldn't be at no disco. So I pretty much am just do clothing from this decade. (No idea what the wife has planned)

Mostly all the other nights during our shared dates (27th - 4th) will have great participation from our gang of troubled youths. (The Parental Advisory Posse)

3. Kimanddavidj

Kimanddavidj Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +173 / 0
    So will most be following temptations theme nites?

4. Still

Still Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0
    Sports !

5. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    Wife has some music era costume set aside for the both of us and I know I'll look like a clown, but what can I say...I love her! :rolleyes:

6. Kelly&Steve04

Kelly&Steve04 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +219 / 0
    We settled on sports. Rest of week sticking with the resort themes. Is it Saturday yet...let’s go!

7. TheSwirlers

TheSwirlers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    We'll be there this weekend - our first visit. We plan to participate in every theme night and we're sticking with the Temptation themes. I'm confused by the CCC themes - I didn't see them posted anywhere on here. And in the CCC April Roll Call thread above, they specifically call out the Temptation themes and they don't say anything about other themes.

But what I like the most is the motto I keep hearing about... Nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit! Hell yeah.

8. conjuna

conjuna Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +190 / 0
    Been 25 times not many do CCC themes safer with TTR ones. Hopefully get to meet you all. I’m sure you will love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice