"The Truth About Mexico"

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Jim in Cancun, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    http://www.thetruthaboutmexico.com/

Great new website with "the other side of the story" AND featuring links of blogs of a couple of our very own!!! See if you can find them.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Great site!

3. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    GRACIAS, JIM!

4. jen***

jen*** Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awesome site, thank you. It's horrible the amount of e-mails I am receiving with people saying they are no longer coming to Cancun because it's unsafe.

5. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If I had a dollar for each blog comment or email I've answered with some version of "it's still safe here, don't cancel your vacation"....

I did convince one woman not to cancel her honeymoon, I felt good about that. It's astonishing to me how many people are scared to come here when they are in more danger in most large US cities in broad daylight... But fear and panic are not rational things...

I think that lots of the media over-reaction to violence in Mexico stems from people simply AVOIDING thinking about the economy...they want some other bad thing to point at and worry about. It's human nature to avoid looking at your own problems and then gossip like a banshee about your neighbor's problems...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice