The Temptation Addiction

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Thunder Man, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Thunder Man

Thunder Man Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I’m counting down the days with anticipation for my arrival at Temptation on March 24th. I admit that I’ve been on this forum (mostly just reading posts in the background) since I went through a bad divorce this past summer. Right now I’m actually in Cancun, but at a different resort, and then will camping on the beach in Tulum before my arrival for my first Temptation experience.

As I’ve been reading all of your posts over this past tumultuous year of my life, I have admired and been impressed by the addition that seems to overcome people once they’ve visited this resort. I know I may find my answer soon, but the question that has been burning in the back of my mind for a long time now, and what I am curious about is what brings people back to this place, what is the root of your Temptation addiction?

It’s nice to know that there are unusual people like myself out there in this strange world!

See you soon,

Best,
    -R

2. kenb

kenb Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 1
    Here now like college spring break.

3. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    I explain it to all my friends as Spring Break for Adults, Not the Spring Break that we all went on when we were in College. Also the resorts like no other you can party all night or just during the day seems like there are really no closing time like other resorts. The people also make the place awesome...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. Mike_n_Van

Mike_n_Van Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    It's a break from the stress of life and work. But, unlike other vacations where it's just relaxation, TTR has a fun energy. You also meet a bunch of great people that you grow a friendship with faster than anywhere else I've ever vacationed or experienced.

5. Thunder Man

Thunder Man Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I just arrived at the hotel! If you are here and see me, feel free to come over and say hi. I have a little bit longer hair and beard than in my photo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice